Sign in to follow this  
mormreed

bizarre injuries...

its still your fault you planned it ahead you evil ... er ...guy!!!

I quit soccer because I got the wind knocked out of me so many times, something like once a game at least, the coach even did it once during a scrimmage during practice, I was a defenseman he took a shot...

I got microscopic muscle tearing in both legs after a match for my college last year. Due to a scheduling problem we had to play with 8 men. I didnt even know anything had happened until after the match (which we won) when i found that my legs were struggling to hold me up

Multiple BMX injuries... And mind you, one in the foot was like a hole already, yet I didn't even feel it... The others were deep cuts, I didn't understand why they popped up, when I fell like, only three times out of the 40 times I did a trick... :?:

ok this is weird, this girl in my school had a hole in her heart

WTF?

Guest Rabbit

It's called a heart murmur. It happens to a lot of people, so it's not that big of a deal. I had one at birth. It just closes itself over time.

eh I thought it qualified as weird, I mean thats gotta be kinda scary until the doc tells you its no big deal

It's wierd. And dangerous. Had a classmate like that, he kept on going to the clinic for some checks... Very volatile. Anyway, another bizarre injury (though not mine) was this guy, his eyes were, I don't know, TOO bloodshot, I mean like, many bloody spots... :shock:

sounds kinda creepy, almost as if he was... albino!!!

Yeah, but he's the opposite... Really dark skin, tattered clothes, etc.... The guy seemed to be a beggar, as his skin was SO OILY... I think he could have been used as an alternate to charcoal grills...

sounds... awkward (to say the least), sounds like a trip to Boston, except you don't look into anybody's eyes in Boston, at least not in most places

Well, the guy was in the streets, shouting and talking to himself... In the Philippines, that guy was one of over thousands of beggars or "taong grasa" (oily man) in the streets... Poverty is no strange thing to us here... :(

well it is kind of isolated so all the poor people live in one place because none of the towns and cities want more low budget housing because they say it brings a higher rate of crime and stuff, but it doesnt matter now cause Mass is starting to take it all over and forcing people to build low budget housing, there building some at an old chicken farm down the street from me

Low crime rate in my city. Our mayor even kills drug addicts personally, and his "Davao Death Squad" kills even more crooked people... Ruthless, but effective... We're the best city in the Philippines.

woh that sounds pretty intense bet you don't have any druggies there (at least when your mayor is done with the city) in Boston druggies and stuff are sooooooo bad that police refuse to go into certain parts of the city, and people get killed in certain places and you don't see it on TV because it is not news, people get killed there every day

Low crime rate in my city. Our mayor even kills drug addicts personally, and his "Davao Death Squad" kills even more crooked people... Ruthless, but effective... We're the best city in the Philippines.
I'd love to meet your mayor....dunno about killing the druggies, but that would be interesting to live there 0_o

It's safe here, to say the least... But if you're doing **** in the city, just get ready to be shot... :twisted: It also controls our population. :twisted:

Well like I said in my Return Thread, a couple years ago I broke my hip at the femur... but how I did it was how it was bizarre. I was outside running, I slid on a patch of mud and hit my hip on a concrete curb, snapping it. May not seem odd to most people but it made the doctors go "WTF?!"

Guest Jamie T

can i tell my dirty infection on my finger story

well, once i jumped over my grandmas wooden fence (i donnow if its called a fence if its made out of board-like-thingys :P ) anyway, i jumped over to get a soccerball on the other side and when i did, i slipped, and got a 1dm long stick into my biceps...

i aint kidding, and it stayed there for over 1 month. When i was at my grandmas again, i tried to push it out, and what came out was a yellow, messy stick, i was like WTF !? and pushed it back in again with a scream.. (cmon i was like 8 :P)

after that we got it out no probs.

does that qualify for wierd ? ;)

yah thats pretty weird and sure Jamie lets hear that story, does it involve open heart surgery?

When i was at my grandmas again, i tried to push it out, and what came out was a yellow, messy stick, i was like WTF !? and pushed it back in again with a scream..

Eww... nasty.. :skull:

Yuck.. I dislike this thread now.. :shock: