Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

SuperWeapons?

I will destroy it ,or spy it ,no mather how many tactics I've got to use , I will destroy it ,with everything I've got

I will destroy it ,or spy it ,no mather how many tactics I've got to use , I will destroy it ,with everything I've got

I will deffend it by using the full army of mine to defend my base or to attack my enemie base to slow their movement. Basically, I will protect it at all cost, until the time has come to activate the super weapon.

Naa they'd get through some how. Hard to stop a whole bunch of tanks running right past your defences and tanks to the target.... :twisted:

Besides its so easy to take out power plants. Few tank shells its dead few harrier missiles you know the deal. Cept for that stupid yuri and his human battery plants... :evil:

Hell yeah, Yuri has the best power plants by far. The second is the Soviet Nuclear Reactor. The Allied......booooooo

Yeah those reactors are awesome. But they're like big fat targets for the enemy...

Hmm....that's why I like using Yuri. Nice reactors, nice defenses, and unique units.

yeah everybody got so his reason why he choose for a site ,each site got so his advatages and disadvantages

I personally like yuri's floating discs

their armor is very hard

and with the power down in your enemy's base, most of the defences are off, so......annihilation

yeah that's right ,those dics are amazing cool

cutting the power off and shoot enmey soldier with there beam

yeah that's right ,those dics are amazing cool

cutting the power off and shoot enmey soldier with there beam

i agree with u dude

there cost is 2000 ,I think that is very much for that ,you can make a bf in stead of ,and there speed is killing them ,but they are good

there cost is 2000 ,I think that is very much for that ,you can make a bf in stead of ,and there speed is killing them ,but they are good

they're worth their money though

btw you really like BF's don't ya

yeah I really love them because you can use them for everything ,only they are not good enough to swim :(

yeah I really love them because you can use them for everything ,only they are not good enough to swim :(

swim?? do you mean like an amphibious ability?

anyway the thing I like the most is its ability to run over enemy units

that's why they are so stupid ,if you assign them to attack a unit it will crush it ,and they will not use their passenger abillity

never played with the allieds ?and if you played with them ,never build a bf ?it's a basic unit of them !

chrono shift is the best you can chono enemy tanks to another enemy base on ffa or tanks in water or ships on land ownge

I always found that the BF shot at the target on its way to crushing it. My favourite offensive strategy is a Black Eagle flight group of about 16. You can lose half of it and still be able to destroy your target. The last time I played I built walls about five lines thick all around my base with prism towers spread about just in range of each other and Patriots. It was going well until I got prism rushed.

The last time I played I built walls about five lines thick all around my base with prism towers spread about just in range of each other and Patriots.

Do you like wasting money? Imagine the amount of stuff you could have brought instead of all that wall money...