Sign in to follow this  
matthy

what do you think thats the best idea for the expansion

what i was thinking of the subhouses not generals like in ZH but those subhouses like in Emperor yust new unit will be to booring for a expansion pack i think

but thos Sub houses from emporer That was always really cool 8)

What do you think?

Cheers

matthy

Yeah it could work, but I think they're just try something simpler for the C&C3 expansion pack like a few extra units to spice things up.

You could have a mutant faction, some kind of Tiberium weirdo faction, a civilian faction, etc...

Naa, Cabal is too cool to be just some crappy sub faction, he deserves an entire faction dedicated just to him. :nod:

It would be cool if they added an entire new faction, but I doubt it. Besides the balance issues were bad enough with only three factions on release, imagine if they added an entire new faction! :P

thats why i dont thinq there gonaa add a new team but sub houses could be the andser ETBFD wasnt unbalaced because of that ;)

They added Yuri to Red alert, so it could be possible that they add a new faction, but I doubt it. I want subsides! Subsides made Zero Hour awesome.

Possible additons:

Secondary superweapon, like the Chronosphere, Iron Curtain, etc.

Enhanced armaments, like the return of the Nod Banshee, GDI Distruptor, maybe a new Scrin vehicle or aircraft

New factions/subfactions, i.e. renegade Nod soldiers (similar to Kilian's), Scrin left active yet not under control of the Scrin Overlord/Foreman, etc.

Naval units

Old unit abilities from Tiberian Sun, i.e. burrowing, deployable tanks (Tick Tanks)

Tiberium Veinhole Monsters

Etc.

New support powers, but make then useful, I mean there are enough support powers now that are totally worthless. (Bloodhounds, infantry drop, vapor bomb, tiberium scan, radar missile (Though lot of wasted potential there..) etc..

im surprised Saracen hasnt made his input yet

im surprised Saracen hasnt made his input yet

No you're not... Or you shouldn't be... <_<

chronosphere? iron curtain? actualy no offense but that rather sounds dumb, sense in RA2 timeline they are still between 2000-2005, while tiberium universe is right now in 2047, plus there is already a power of Nod that can do the iron curtain thing, and scrin has the portal thing, some better units would be nice though and some walls along with naval

why shuldnt i be?

lol.. Keep up with the times man. :P

actually im surprised too lol, he usually posts in theses

why shuldnt i be?

Saracen is here for the community and people, not C&C.

chronosphere? iron curtain? actualy no offense but that rather sounds dumb

I would prefer them creating something more orignal, than stealing the idea of a chronosphere and naming it something else.... Like a worm hole! :shock: :P

wormhole is more creative, and of course its alien tech, u cant expect scrin to fly in helicopters and limoes

chronosphere? iron curtain? actualy no offense but that rather sounds dumb, sense in RA2 timeline they are still between 2000-2005

RA2 was a few decades earlier

umm you sure? they were in more of a modern time, not past stuff

Nah i'm pretty sure one of the cutscenes showed the date to be sometime in the 70s

Yeah RA was set in like the early 60's or so, and RA2 is like late 60's early 70s. Its messed up yeah....

RA1 set in the 60's? 50-60 yea I guess. Remember they removed Hitler and that's what we saw. ;)

Also yea, RA2 is before the 80's.

Possible additons:

Secondary superweapon, like the Chronosphere, Iron Curtain, etc.

Enhanced armaments, like the return of the Nod Banshee, GDI Distruptor, maybe a new Scrin vehicle or aircraft

New factions/subfactions, i.e. renegade Nod soldiers (similar to Kilian's), Scrin left active yet not under control of the Scrin Overlord/Foreman, etc.

Naval units

Old unit abilities from Tiberian Sun, i.e. burrowing, deployable tanks (Tick Tanks)

Tiberium Veinhole Monsters

Etc.

if they are gonna make a good exp they should do this all else its still crappy :wink:

do you think there are gonna be more expansions like RA: aftermat AND counterstrike??? i think yes because this game is verry populair more then TS RA2 or Gen

why shuldnt i be?

Saracen is here for the community and people, not C&C.

yeah i that is true but would still like to hear what he would have to say

I doubt they'd add Naval support, it would just make the game more complicated.

The best we can hope for is a new faction, in reality we're probably get a few new units and maybe a few support powers etc.