Sign in to follow this  
PunWisp

play any TCG games?

When school starts I'll grab a camera and take a picture of the kids who play these things at my school. 10 percent is bull****. (also you're speculating with the 10 percent so calling us speculating then you do is kind of LOL material)

Exclude anyone under 13 and you got at least 80% nerd. The adults are even creepier unless they're a parent/guardian...

Also yea, most RTSers are nerds, we already know that.

Sup TSBO!

SUP!

lol, i overread that post, so sorry for not noticing that part :P

besides i think nerds mostly play rts games sense it requires thinking and such, oh and they ahve no lives(as pple say) when WoW comes to mind, but its a mmorpg >.>

WoW takes some thought, or at least people say, if you wanna have a good char then you gotta get all the right skills have all the awesome equipment and just be liek Ub3r 1337 :P and card games are only too confusing for kids that are like 7 or 8 and have no attention span to read the rules (i.e. me, passed the age while ago but still have no attention span)

quute a fraction of WoW players will be called nerds because you would here them talk in class saying

yes my lvl 46 orc warlock can so just use a blue disease control femine fire blast and easily defeat you, "sigh" you will never have a chance 264895gohanface

i heard pple say stuff like this during comp tech last year XD of cours ei joined in sometimes cus i used to play it, but sense city of heroes is being an ASS and works fine on my comp, only something is wrong on vista and wont let me update the drivers ARGH cus i cant see cursor, sooooo im going to spend 50 bucks on the expansion lol

Nah. He goes to YTMND. Hence, not qualified.

Who got to Daxflame first? Us. :nod:

LAWL thats almost better than the Arabic musical about Osama

Hm... Nerds will be nerds... Anyway... I don't get called that name anymore, just when I was grade 1 & 2, since now I just collect the rare cards...

I've never played any Trading Card Games... They're all pointless and i just see no fun in them what so ever...

They'd be good if they where better.

lol? how can they eb better if youve never played TCG games :roll:

if you think about it, your post makes no sense, if youve never played TCG then why say it be good if they were better?

anyway thats your opinion

anyway thats your opinion

Is this your motto or something? Of course it's his opinion. Of course it's your opinion TCG are fun. Of course it's my opinion that they ain't. So announcing it's my opinion, what's the point? lol..

And the winner is... TheSoVietBlackOuT!

well thats:

SCGuy: 1

TSBO: 1

LP: 0

not going so well for LP

that was rather stupid.... he didnt make a point either.... all he did is announce saying whats the point in me saying thats his opinion

i dont see how he gets any points

um why would i be mad? i really dont care if i had a point or not.. the whole point thing is just stupid....

that was rather stupid.... he didnt make a point either.... all he did is announce saying whats the point in me saying thats his opinion

i dont see how he gets any points

And yet again, my post sails way above your head.