Sign in to follow this  
PunWisp

play any TCG games?

guys..... this topic isnt about regular cards.... its about TCG cards... poker isnt TCG...

we know...just that i'm damn good in black jack & saracen great in poker.

i think fior next century, cards (poker, black jack & sorts) still prevail...

pokemon thingy just season...

"TCG card games" please stay on topic, talking about other cards games nto related to TCG is off topic

Who's the admin here, you or me? give it a rest already, these forums have been like this since the beginning, going off topic like this has been the natural flow, and to be honest Real card games are more interesting than TCG's.

I just thought I'd spice up a boring nerdy thread. :wink:

"TCG card games" please stay on topic, talking about other cards games nto related to TCG is off topic

Who's the admin here, you or me? give it a rest already, these forums have been like this since the beginning, going off topic like this has been the natural flow, and to be honest Real card games are more interesting than TCG's.

I just thought I'd spice up a boring nerdy thread. :wink:

maybe we'll play poker together some day...

you do know its yugioh right?

Why would I know? I don't care, read my posts, it's quite obvious I don't.

more interesting? thats your opinion, doesnt make it true, sure most adults play regular card games, and some adults(more like 20% of adults play TCG while 80% play poker and such) while most pple 10 and udner play TCG games.... also being admin is just an excuse.... who cares if your a admin

nerdy? TCG games arnt nerdy games....

also being admin is just an excuse.... who cares if your a admin

My point is that you cannot go around telling others what to do and calling people idiots. admin, moderator or member. It's not tolerated here as this rule explains...

Absolutely no name calling or insulting of other forum members and/or staff, such as Admins/Mods, will be tolerated on these forums.

A rule which you are breaking a lot lately. So get over your big ego already and start respecting people around here please.

As for being on topic, TCG games are basic no brainers in my opinion, they offer very little in the way of complexity unless they are used within a board game environment.

Gimme a few pics of some jocks playing them then...

what does regualr have to offer? i doubt it requires alot of thinking? anyway using the word "noob" is an insult. i find it funny other pple break that rule yet when i do it you point it out

and ive really only insulted pple who have a bad attitude twoards me or did in that topic

Gimme a few pics of some jocks playing them then...

Everyone likes a good TCG. It makes it so much easier to distinguish the nerds. :lol:

Hehe... Most people that play it ARE nerds... Except maybe for a small fraction... :wink:

TCG, for kids...

should be alright for most of us big kids then eh Saracen :P

TCG, for kids...

should be alright for most of us big kids then eh Saracen :P

Pokemon in particular...

Saracen? y him?

well i used to play pokemon(still collect it), untill i taught my little sister how to play it, then she wooped my arse and haven't played since. i also collect duel masters, and i used to play Magic.

They were fun when I was young... Now, only game that I play that isn't a sport or PC game is Warhammer 40,000 and Wahammer Fantasy Battles... Now THOSE are cool games...

most? um no thats speculation.... not most, only a small fraction of people who play TCG are nerds... around 10%. i used to go to tournies, play at school etc etc. i only saw 1 nerd.... alot of them are either "cool" in there school or losers, 30%(adults) mostly just play on there free time, sometimes couple times a month, a good fraction of TCG players are just little kids not into highschool(pokemon and yugioh) that cant even be considered nerds, just because someone plays doesnt make them a nerd, i can say most people who play RTS games are nerds, does that make it true? no im just assuming or just using speculation

When school starts I'll grab a camera and take a picture of the kids who play these things at my school. 10 percent is bull****. (also you're speculating with the 10 percent so calling us speculating then you do is kind of LOL material)

Exclude anyone under 13 and you got at least 80% nerd. The adults are even creepier unless they're a parent/guardian...

Also yea, most RTSers are nerds, we already know that.

hay i am 21 and i am not a nerd, and a geek i collect things big difference, sure i may have studied to be a pc tech but that doesnt make me a nerd. i collect things for games to dvds to music to mini's

hence it makes me a geek not a nerd.

ha now that is a lark......

that is one gay trading card game. lol

seriously he created a new rule every episode so he could win the match. lol

hay i am 21 and i am not a nerd, and a geek i collect things big difference, sure i may have studied to be a pc tech but that doesnt make me a nerd. i collect things for games to dvds to music to mini's

hence it makes me a geek not a nerd.

i play with crude oil...and not a nerd...

@tsbo: lmao that was great I saw one of then real eps once, and it was all summed up in that like 5 minute thing perfectly lol

just assuming mostly nerds play is speculation, i can say the same about RTS players...