Sign in to follow this  
spark

Any new structures fior Kane's Wrath?

I was wondering with new units, come new structures for all past C&C games, and now the new screenshots only features laser fences...

This can serve as a discussion thread for hypothetical new structures as well...what are you guys hoping to see?

Laser fences look more like late game upgrades to structures, than individual walls. As I don't think they are going to implement walls into KW.

That said, they haven't really talked about any new buildings. I think they will probably have maybe one or two new buildings per faction that would serve as upgrade type buildings, but aside from that....

I want the old stealth generator(that is also stealthed itself). And maybe somekind of advance AA-defense structures for one of the sides...

Theres Kanes voice, which is a tower with a similar effect to the chinese propaganda tower, but instead of healing, it buffs allied units.

maybe somekind of advance AA-defense structures for one of the sides...

Well.. Scrin's AA defense can't get more advanced! Those lightning things (mysteriosly can't remember the name) Are totally owning everthing!!

lol... This game doesn't need any more defences.

lol... This game doesn't need any more defences.

I agree. More defenses will only mean more spidering.. :?

A nice structure they could bring back would be the EMP cannon from TS and FS. That thing was cool, and alot better than the ****ty EMP crap they have in C&C3... lol, no one ever captures those things...

But when they do, and you have a **** load of aircraft all bunched up.... hehehehhehe.... :D

they should bring back the lasers for NOD i mean the current defences r sh!t an weak

there's anti-tank laser...

meh..atleast GDI dont have to build component tower...

but anyway..buildings are ok to me. but units...it think they need some blast from the past.. reapers, cyborgs, wolverines, artilleries & sorts...

ooh yeah the wolverines... missed them!

But Im affraid zonetroopers are the "new" wolverines if you know what I mean.,

Artillery and cyborgs will be there ;)

And we have a huge mech on the side of Nod.

and GDI will probably get a bigger one ;)

Or maybe the Structures should all be removed and the MCV could build everything...

ehm no?

ooh yeah the wolverines... missed them!

But Im affraid zonetroopers are the "new" wolverines if you know what I mean.,

yeah.i know...

but what i can see, it was cross breed between jump jet & wolverine.

and snipers...i dunno bout you guys...but snipers not function like pathfinder in Gens. i mean, they just sit there & take off their boots when infantry pass-by 'em. unless you ask 'emor when garrison building. or maybe it just me..

It needs some of the following things to satisfy me.

and GDI will probably get a bigger one ;)

1)MAMMOTH MK II version mech and more MECHS

*Maybe the GDI Epic unit will be a Mammoth with custom hardpoints like the Habitat or Assembly Walkers (but not unit production, more like weapons).

*And like AT-ATs, they can hold troops like APC and fire out of it. That is a Killer Combo!

2)More Cyborgs (maybe an upgraded Reaper Class).

* The Awakened look awesome, and maybe thats all the game needs, but I like that feeling where you can put Cyborgs and Mechs vs Whatever anyone can throw at you.

3)Original Black Hand Soldiers (the Elite Cadre as seen in FS).

*Sorry, but being a Brotherhood fan, I just wish the Shadows and BlackHands would just switch thier weapons.

4)Walls and Gates (Or a way that you can turn them on and off. I just want to use them for skirmish battles. And it has to be an Official add on and not a Mod).

The Scrin Mothership should be bigger and it could contain hardpoints. (like the Imperial Star Destroyer in EAW) ...yeah...that'd be cool.

It needs some of the following things to satisfy me.

3)Original Black Hand Soldiers (the Elite Cadre as seen in FS).

*Sorry, but being a Brotherhood fan, I just wish the Shadows and BlackHands would just switch thier weapons.

4)Walls and Gates (Or a way that you can turn them on and off. I just want to use them for skirmish battles. And it has to be an Official add on and not a Mod).

Have to agree on these two.

I got very tired of downloading mods for TS-FS to constantly satisfy me.

EA should pick up a good suggestion like this and make it an add on, for skrimish battles.

I think there is a new structure for NOD its like the speaker tower in genz but its called the voice of Kane, bt sadly not seen a pic yet:(

Bring back the overpowered Cyborg Reaper!

Oh, and a RPG tower for GDI would fit nicely, maybe to replace that weak cannon thingy.

$300 TS Lasers pwnt, they need a return as well.

Why did EA choose for the rift generator anyway? A meteor storm would be a good SW for the scrin too.

yeh! Rifts are very unrealistic, thinkin of that it's a black hole thing.

black holes aren'table to be closed again ^^

yeh! Rifts are very unrealistic, thinkin of that it's a black hole thing.

black holes aren'table to be closed again ^^

Really? I didn't know that. But then again it are the scrin, they can travel millions of miles in a year or so.