TheBlackOut

Official CNCNZ.com C&C 3 Tournament #2

Yes. We should also force everyone to have played the final two rounds over the next week and a bit. So taht we can do the semi and final all BEFORE KW comes along. Cause this will never end if it isn't done before hand.

Yes. We should also force everyone to have played the final two rounds over the next week and a bit. So taht we can do the semi and final all BEFORE KW comes along. Cause this will never end if it isn't done before hand.

So it's official. Finish the first rounds by Midnight, Sunday (Monday Morning), March 23rd, PST.

B)

So it's official. Finish the first rounds by Midnight, Sunday (Monday Morning), March 23rd, PST.

B)

I don't think you guys have a say in this... :P Kind of unfair to be willing (well... maybe not willing, but we did) to wait 3 weeks and then cut alphabear short another week. Boohoo with KW comes out, more time to practice before a tourney. (And balance patches hopefully)

Definitely though, next tournament just single elimination, best out of 3. :P

I fail to see the problem really. Its not as though Alphabear has been praticing 24/7 to win this or anything, so I don't see what would be wrong with doing it all in a week.

If you guys really want, just let me and Crdoghan skip to finals, and let me kick his ass, and let me win all this and be done with it till KW. :P hehe

I don't think I'll enter the next one, as this one has be kinda, boring really tbh. And its not like you really care about this anyway, as you wanted to end it half way through anyways. :(

Edited by Luk3us

I fail to see the problem really. Its not as though Alphabear has been praticing 24/7 to win this or anything, so I don't see what would be wrong with doing it all in a week.

If you guys really want, just let me and Crdoghan skip to finals, and let me kick his ass, and let me win all this and be done with it till KW. :P hehe

I don't think I'll enter the next one, as this one has be kinda, boring really tbh. And its not like you really care about this anyway, as you wanted to end it half way through anyways. :(

Hey...

There are several things wrong with that post. For one, wrong name. Two, I own you. Three, all the tournament needs is set deadlines for matches, and someone to enforce them. I want to finish! It's just some people are being either stupid (Overcow) or slow (Alpha). Not that it's their faults, but the tournament must go on, either with or without them.

And if you don't enter the next one, then who am I supposed to play against? TB? lol... :rolleyes::P

Suddenly my rank in the KW tournament just went up one!

LOL.

It's just some people are being either stupid (Overcow) or slow (Alpha). Not that it's their faults, but the tournament must go on, either with or without them.

Me slow? I have been waiting for this round since the 7th of jan. Its just that it took so long for everyone else to catch up to me i have gone from being able to play almost any time to having hardly any spare time at all. And TBO i will try to get on xfire as much as possible these next few days so you can beat me and we can move on.

See aren't aussie bears just adorable!

As long as this gets done, its just taking forever.

It's just some people are being either stupid (Overcow).

Im not stupid, i was just having an "I don't feel like playing" period that time... :( Il own you guys in the KW one!

So Luk3us are you in the gamereplays.org tourney?

http://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconqu...name=greatourny

$200 cash plus KW; 128 players in 3-4 hours. I have to admit - it's look professional.

I was thinking about other tourney ideas - and it's probably impractical but it would have been cool to have a KANES-WRATH-SLEEPOVER.... where we dedicate and commit ourselves to an all-night KW tourney on it's release date... so that we can all experience it together the first time. Of course time zones and staggered release dates make it impossible... but it was a novel idea!

(I definitely think we should have an enforced 7 day limit per rounds - so each tourney finishes in a calender month. BO3 elimination is okay because most games are short, and we look at scheduling a new tourney every quarter [3mths]... and as an 'official' tourney - winners should get a custom rank or some such in the avatar/signature).

IMO, if we considering the quality of players in tourney #2 - there should be no valid reason for Zee & Saracen to join the KW one.

BWAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

You wanted to continue the tourney, you got it. I wanted to quit it and be done, so shut the **** up about how slow it goes. I offered to end it (and hell, we could restarted and make an elimination style tourney and finished it by now) and you guys didn't bite. =/

Also, this isn't a mandatory tournament or a high stakes one, it's for fun, so why all the bitching about the speed? If you use "yea, but I wanna play ____" you can in your spare time, it's called adding their xfire and asking. =/

(I'm just trying to improve our tourney 'experience' for next time, and so it can become a regular event.)

Maybe it would be best to just skip me and continue on with the tourney. I really have no interest in how the tourney turns out as i wont win any matches by the end anyway. I will still try and catch up with you TBO and anyone else i haven't played yet as i will have much more spare time once easter comes along but as far as the tourney goes its probably best for me to pull out/forfeit all my matches.

Well there are only 2 more rounds (current & last) to go before we head to the knockout stages... so there is light at the end of the tunnel... but looking at the ranks I notice you *are* currently in last place... so it won't alter the ultimate results too badly...

I wish you would stay in, and play your games so that we could finish that stage at least be the end of the weekend!

So, I skip the next round also, since I was meant to face Alphabear anyway. So lets get cracking. :)

You're next Gben. Just hang out around Xfire, I won't be too far off. ;)

Just be warned that Lukey hasn't been able to beat me in the last 2 matches!!!

EDIT

If you don't count the FFA with a Brutal and the DISCONNECT from last time!

Edited by gben

lol... Yeah that was lame you DCed ON ME BITCH! :P haha

That game was good, after you left, though I eventually got crushed. Didn't expand, ****ard computer and its constant SPAM OF DISINTERGATORS!!

lol... Its never fair, I always seem to be waiting, and now with Alphabear's departure I am forces to wait again till the last round, where me and Blackout will have a nice Nod mirror cluster****. :P

um... I'm still having trouble just getting into the ea online at the moment. Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening.

Well I log in, but all the chat rooms are empty (nothing loads) and after a couple of minutes... EA says I've lost connection and I fall back to the default menu. As far as I know I haven't changed anything affecting it on the comp... but the fact that I can play APB with no issues - makes me think is related to C&C3.

I switch to another persona. That works for me the majority of the time.