Sign in to follow this  
alleylee

Charging Up

ok... i forgot how it works... how do you set it so (for example) a laser gets charged up then fired... it will help... and another thing is can you make so that a flying Unit can carry hornets? i try to make one but the hornets just land and stay on the ground... thx

Napoleon the Clown is right. I also think you will need animation to go with the charge up. For delay reasons.

Sorry, that is what will happen. Ideas about floating aircraft carriers and other such units are stopped by this.

Sorry, that is what will happen. Ideas about floating aircraft carriers and other such units are stopped by this.

But you'd be able to do it if you cloned the Aircraft carrier so it was a land vehicle....I think.

Problem is, it would look damn odd....heh, imagine being rushed by them...you wouldn't know what to think, would you? :D

thx for everything so far... does floating disk have charge image? i am using it for a new unit of mine. also is it possible so that the hornets will return into the flying vechile? if there isn't a way... i am so screwed and double over... well... thx

Yeah, Floating Disk has a charge image. It's when the laser starts from the back, moves around the two edges, and leaves the body.

AS for the hornets returning....I don't know. You could always test it, by giving the Aircraft Carrier the Nighthawks movement zone, and make it come out of the War Factory...(yes, that works, because the Nighthawk flies when it moves and attacks.)

for the charging thingy... i got it under control... or at least i hope... as for the hornet thingy... i still need help... thx...

Yes, those hornets will return to the flying carrier. But when they return to the carrier they will land under the carrier near the ground. Since the tag was ment for ground units.

You can check out the rules from the aircraft carrier.

Thx... but do they "enter" the carrier? as in it leaves the "playing" ground?

Yes. As they enter the unit they will disappear being replaced by those yellow pips for the carrier.

Yeah, Maybe there is a way to change that so that they will stay in the air instead of going back to the Carrier.

if fact there is but i thinks it crashes... just make the planes unlandable... they are forced to stay in the air...