Saracen

C&C Motivational Posters

Nope. I still do, and I will continue to do so until the end of time. THE END OF TIME I TELL YE!

God, I ran out of cool juice. Can't think of anything funny.

Edited by Dr. Rodney McKay

Anarchy needs a motivation poster Saracen...

y'know i could have sworn i commented on this before... >_> but whatever. lawl funny pics =D me likie. me want more! XD

...well how else do you think we're gonna see it? XD i don't know if you can upload to the forum (if you can, no doubt it's going to be horribly limited due to restrictions o.o) so yah just upload it to whatever site you normally upload pics on then copypasta the FULL link into the full post area using the picture button :3

i'd recommend a site which you know easily displays pictures... unlike some picture sites which when you try to view the full size version, take you to their site's page and instead of just showing the PICTURE, show you a zillion pieces of useless information and adverts, then give you a little red x where the picture should be. and if you click on it, it opens an advert and if you right click and "show picture", if refuses to load >->

...well how else do you think we're gonna see it? XD i don't know if you can upload to the forum (if you can, no doubt it's going to be horribly limited due to restrictions o.o) so yah just upload it to whatever site you normally upload pics on then copypasta the FULL link into the full post area using the picture button :3

i'd recommend a site which you know easily displays pictures... unlike some picture sites which when you try to view the full size version, take you to their site's page and instead of just showing the PICTURE, show you a zillion pieces of useless information and adverts, then give you a little red x where the picture should be. and if you click on it, it opens an advert and if you right click and "show picture", if refuses to load >->

thanks

s'okie. there are a lot of good picture sites out there... i don't really use them though :\ i generally just upload my stuff to my freewebs site xD

you can either upload to something like deviant art or flickr and just post a link to the place, or you can upload to an actual picture site (photobucket? iuno...) or a private site then post a direct link to the picture using the picture button here and it'll show as an actual image on the site, which will resize if it's too big o.o