Mina Synd 0 Posted March 17, 2008 xD ain't it just though? we should have all the members of MENSA and the other mental elites live in a huge space station around the planet with everything we need while we laugh at the earth blowing itself to hell kind of like an orbital town called eureka :3 there we can begin work on the first of the federation starships and begin exploration... maybe find some vulcans... x3 Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted March 17, 2008 maybe find some vulcans... guess we'd be leaving you here Share this post Link to post
Mina Synd 0 Posted March 18, 2008 heeeey don't be mean X3;; meanie XD what's wrong in hoping for some logic in the world? >_>; Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted March 18, 2008 nothing but its like a utopia, it can't exist Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted March 18, 2008 what's wrong in hoping for some logic in the world? >_>; Democrats. Share this post Link to post
Mina Synd 0 Posted March 19, 2008 two very good points there. doesn't hurt to dream though. maybe one day politics will cure cancer and war and politicians will become respectable truthful individuals... *nearly dies of laughter* Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted March 19, 2008 The system would collapse if politicians didn't lie. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted March 19, 2008 The system would collapse if politicians didn't lie. Universe* Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted March 19, 2008 (edited) I concur with our attending physicist. Next election, we need cooler candidates. Obama's the only one that's come close to being cool. Edited March 19, 2008 by Dr. Rodney McKay Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted March 19, 2008 No, McCain has been pretty cool he's a bassist which is just pure unadulterated awesome. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted March 19, 2008 Yes let's choose our candidates on their cool factor... Future US President: "I can't balance the budget but listen to me drum solo!" Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted March 19, 2008 I concur with our attending physicist. Next election, we need cooler candidates. Obama's the only one that's come close to being cool. What? No, McCain has been pretty cool he's a bassist which is just pure unadulterated awesome. He also uses his brain. maybe you should try that. Share this post Link to post
EdmundW 0 Posted March 19, 2008 i don't care who wins, as long as he won't do anything stupid in Iraq/Iran Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted March 19, 2008 That's another Utopia you're looking for Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted March 20, 2008 Wampa, when I said I wanted a cool president, I was saying that I wanted a president that was cool. John McCain's a badass, but he's not Fonz cool. Seriously, tell me one way McCain isn't badass. I bet you can't. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted March 20, 2008 Wampa, when I said I wanted a cool president, I was saying that I wanted a president that was cool. John McCain's a badass, but he's not Fonz cool. Seriously, tell me one way McCain isn't badass. I bet you can't. That's better. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted March 20, 2008 Seriously, tell me one way McCain isn't badass. I bet you can't. He's a Republican. Face. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted March 20, 2008 He's a Republican. Face. So is Ron Paul and he is great. Face. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted March 20, 2008 So is Ron Paul and he is great. Face. No. Share this post Link to post
Mina Synd 0 Posted March 20, 2008 *ponders* hmm... well like i said earlier, america is pretty much boned one way or another. it's gonna take one hell of a "cool" president to get out of the multi trillion dollar debt the country is in x3; Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted March 20, 2008 Ron Paul would of... but hell, no one cared to listen to him. I didn't either, but I've torrented some of the debates, the time he get to speak (which is very little) he is very smart and knows what he wants to do. He also seems to know how and all his ideas seem pretty damn reasonable. Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted March 20, 2008 Well that's why, he was too smart for America half the people voting are total idiots or just too lazy to actually get decently informed about stuff. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted March 21, 2008 Well that's why, he was too smart for America half the people voting are total idiots or just too lazy to actually get decently informed about stuff. No, the media didn't give enough coverage. The public would of loved him, but the media didn't. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted March 21, 2008 No, the media didn't give enough coverage. The public would of loved him, but the media didn't. I don't. Share this post Link to post