recover

Command & Conquer FMVs

This is my little project to compile all the C&C FMVs in a nice format which makes it very easy to follow the storyline and re-watch all the FMVs.

If you want to download the videos you should head to this mirror.

Everything so far:

Tiberian Dawn:

* GDI: watch

* Nod: watch

Red Alert:

* Allied: watch

* Soviet: watch

Tiberian Sun:

Tiberian Sun — Firestorm:

Renegade:

* Cinematics: watch

* Havoc Takes on Westwood: watch

Red Alert 2:

* Allied: watch

* Soviet: watch

Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge:

* Use mirror above to download.

Tiberium Wars:

* Use mirror above to download. Medium quality also available (576p).

Tiberium Wars - Kane's Wrath:

* Use mirror above to download. Medium quality also available (576p).

There are no Google Video/YouTube video for Yuri's Revenge, Tiberium Wars or Kane's Wrath.

Edited by recover

Did you do the installation movies for the older games?

Edited by gben

Did you do the installation movies for the older games?

No, I haven't thought of that...

But now that I've done most of the C&C FMVs, I'm planning on going back to the first ones and redo them with the skills I've gained through the project.

I hope to eventually add all the small (and cool) stuff that's in all the games, e.g. the mission selection map which shows you the progress throughout the campaign in TibDawn.

Post suggestion on things I can improve, in all the games, and I'll try to do just that when I work on the games.

Thanks! Too bad I can't find this for the Dune games anywhere... :(

Here is a question I've been wanting to ask. If you extract out the GDI videos you'll find a few of Kirce James and stuff introducing herself and guiding you through the tutorial. Except when I played the Tutuorial I never saw here, and I never saw those 3/4 videos anywhere in C&C3?

So did you guys notice that? They're the little minimap videos.

Here is a question I've been wanting to ask. If you extract out the GDI videos you'll find a few of Kirce James and stuff introducing herself and guiding you through the tutorial. Except when I played the Tutuorial I never saw here, and I never saw those 3/4 videos anywhere in C&C3?

So did you guys notice that? They're the little minimap videos.

The tut? Only thing i can remember is the Zone Troppers...

See exactly, they must have forgot and left her out or something. IDK.

I remember the tutorial videos, but I haven't played the tutorial so I don't know if they're actually in the game.

I remember them because Kirce was so happy and congratulated you for a very good work when you moved your troopers like 1 meter. :D

Yeah they're the ones. :P I thought it was really weird when I watched them. haha.

Oh yeah, that guy... He was spooky... :(

I actually played through the tutorial to check if she's in there or not.

Kirce wasn't in the tutorial at all.

Then I remembered that the first GDI mission had some tutorial elements in it, so I went ahead and played that one.

Kirce was in it, but not all of the videos found in the .big archives.

Btw, I looked at the videos again, and the most silly one was: "Commander, you're an inspiration to us all." :D

Hi everyone!

Since my last post I've finished the Kane's Wrath FMVs.

You can head over to filefront and download them:

* cnc-tibwars-kw-720p.mkv (252 MiB)

* cnc-tibwars-kw-576p.mkv (92 MiB)

Another big news is that TheBlackOut is now hosting some of the files for me, and I hope that everyone will benefit, visit here to check it out. :D

A big thank you to TheBlackOut :D

Hi everyone!

Since my last post I've finished the Kane's Wrath FMVs.

You can head over to filefront and download them:

* cnc-tibwars-kw-720p.mkv (252 MiB)

* cnc-tibwars-kw-576p.mkv (92 MiB)

Another big news is that TheBlackOut is now hosting some of the files for me, and I hope that everyone will benefit, visit here to check it out. :D

A big thank you to TheBlackOut :D

MiB is still Men in Black to me...

Anyways, big thanks to you and tbo for this one.

Edited by Inferno

:o Hi, i am keith. just joined.

I want to do a funny parody thing with tiberium wars. I am thinking if there is any mod allows me to control camera movements, change the unit and building cost (so that i can place stuffs :lol: ), and ultimately record into an editable video files or sometings...

Can anybody help, please??

Nice to meet you guys.

Many thanks!!

keith :blush:

I want to do a funny parody thing with tiberium wars. I am thinking if there is any mod allows me to control camera movements, change the unit and building cost (so that i can place stuffs :lol: ), and ultimately record into an editable video files or sometings...

Hi.

Unfortunately I know nothing about that. All I do is using the video files and then converting them, I have no knowledge of how to mod the game.

You probably have more luck asking in the forums of C&C3 mods.

Hi.

Unfortunately I know nothing about that. All I do is using the video files and then converting them, I have no knowledge of how to mod the game.

You probably have more luck asking in the forums of C&C3 mods.

I C. But thanks anyway. Hope can chat more. :lol:

keith

Updated with a web page for recover's videos in hopes to gain more downloads (still not putting a dent in my bandwidth!). http://www.wowyoureugly.com/recover/

You can try separate directories, but all will redirect you to that page due to the magic that is .htaccess. :P

Guys, we have the videos, we have the hosting, but we don't get that many new faces talking about the videos.

I've posted the videos on some forums, but I certainly haven't covered all of the C&C community.

We need to spread the word, I know a lot of people would appreciate the videos, but they just don't know about them, yet.

So if you know a forum where C&C people use to hang, please feel free to start a thread and let them know. :D

Thanks guys.

Edited by recover

I just registered to report that neither of the Filefront links to the Kane's Wrath FMVs work.

I'd download the 720p from the site, but I'm afraid to play it. Every time I try to, my processor overheats and my computer reboots itself.

I'm sorry about that, my filefront downloads expire after a certain amount of time.

I already have re-uploaded the 720p version of Kane's Wrath, but I haven't re-uploaded the 576p version yet, I just forgot to update the link.

I'll upload the 576p version soon.

Sorry for the troubles.

Btw, TheBlackOut has been hosting the 720p versions of both C&C3 and KW on his mirror recently.

Edit: I've uploaded the 576p version now.

If there are any other filefront links that stop working, you can check if I've re-uploaded them but forgot to update the link by going to all my filefront files.

Edited by recover

Thanks. Now the fun part, converting the MKVs to AVI.

Are all of your videos MKVs?

Edited by Brohaz

All of them are mkv...

I guess you can download all of them as avi from google video (except C&C3 and KW, since they're not on google video).

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Is anyone else getting a corrupted Act 4 file I've redownloaded the file twice but it's still corrupted I'm also trying to use the torrent on piratesbay but no one is seeding. :huh: