Sign in to follow this  
JahSpoR

Return of the TECHNICIAN!

will it ever happen?

will EA be kind and make this wonderfull unit shine again!?

will they wear the same ultimate techno colour shirts!?

If they kept it hte same I don't see why not, they're totally useless so it wouldn't affect the game much aside from comic value. :P

It would make my day, and I would forgive EA for anything they have ever done.

IT MUST HAPPEN!

we need them back. they should add in a random "fluke shot" function where like, on a random chance (maybe 1/100 or something) they score a direct hit and insta kill the unit they are attacking XD that would just be epic

And highly frustrating should it happen to you. :P

lol, maybe even unbalanced, since a 100 techie rush would pwn everything.

we need them back. they should add in a random "fluke shot" function where like, on a random chance (maybe 1/100 or something) they score a direct hit and insta kill the unit they are attacking XD that would just be epic

That is brilliant! Imagine the new strategy of selling random buildings trying to get enough techies to do pwn with :P

that would be so funny xD even the most irritated player would have to laugh at being pwned by hundreds of techies XD highly humiliating but none the less it would be awesome XD

Guest Rabbit

They're not bringing them back. I already requested this for C&C 3 and they feel the technician is just too obsolete, even for comedic standards.

Guest Rabbit
That's why we have mods.

That's pretty much your answer to anything game related in terms of features. :haha:

That's pretty much your answer to anything game related in terms of features. :haha:

It's one of things I plan on adding to Red Alert 3, along with nuclear weapons.

yey for techie mods n_n can't wait <3 bah. it's a shame... if they brought the techies back it would make the fan base very happy o.o;

Then they could sell novelty Red Alert cap guns (what I thought the techie gun was back when I was 7/8)

That, my friend, would win

now i just had a mental image of someone dressed up like a techie going to a C&C gaming convention type thing and shooting a cap gun at people then running around aimlessly XD that would just be pure awesome. especially if someone recorded the whole thing XD

now i just had a mental image of someone dressed up like a techie going to a C&C gaming convention type thing and shooting a cap gun at people then running around aimlessly XD that would just be pure awesome. especially if someone recorded the whole thing XD

YO ZEE! I GOT AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT SUMMIT!

Pity! Technicians would have been great...LoL~ *Waits for mods*

you lil idea thief DD xD but i don't care so long as someone does it o_o i wanna see that just for the sheer awesomeness XD *bangbang* "WAHAHAHAHA" ... *bangbang* XD

I can just imagine someone wandering round just saying "yeah? ok Yeah? ok yeah ok"

*snorts* XD oh man that would be so funny... though i doubt half the fans would get it until the techie targetted someone and started running around like a lunatic XD

It would make my day, and I would forgive EA for anything they have ever done.

IT MUST HAPPEN!

go to youtube and see my vid technician battle 2 and you will love it

you lil idea thief DD xD but i don't care so long as someone does it o_o i wanna see that just for the sheer awesomeness XD *bangbang* "WAHAHAHAHA" ... *bangbang* XD

then he would get tackled by the cops LOL get him hes got a gun

Edited by Sonic

Guest Rabbit
YO ZEE! I GOT AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT SUMMIT!

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to a summit anytime soon. I'm leaving in 2 months and I haven't heard anything about a summit, so I don't think I'll be in it this time. Oh well. :P

ah. have to be one of those crappy cap guns with half brightly coloured plastic >_>; they recently changed the bb gun laws here (airsoft) so that if you wanna buy one legally it has to be half bright plastic ._. or you have to join a special BB gun club to have it normal colours... or you just do what i do and buy older models from a cheap semi-legal indian store XD

Good ol' semi-legal indians :P