Mina Synd

pirates steal tanks

Pirates eh? It must have been DRM protected? ^_^

The Masked Shah sits in a Gotham Police station in handcuffs with Comissioner Gordon.

Gordon- Okay Where are they?

Masked Shah- Where's wha?

Gordon- The Tanks where are they?

Masked Shah- Tanks? I don't know anything about any tanks, I was in here with you. *handcuffs up* Remember, I don't know who you were talking to.

Gordon- Okay we are going to play games I am going to get some coffee. *unlocks the Shah's handcuffs*

Masked Shah- Good cop bad cop routine?

Gordon- Not really...

Gordon leaves the room, and lights flicker on to reveal Tom Cruise behind the Masked Shah. Tom Cruise is smiling with his trademark wide white grin, as he slams down the Maked Shah's head on the table.

Crazy Tom Cruise- SHAAAZAM!

Masked Shah- Holy sh*t, you dumb f*ck that was my nose!

Crazy Tom Cruise- I'mma KICK YOUR *SS!! *Grins Madly*

Masked Shah- I don't know anything, and not saying anything...

Crazy Tom Cruise- WhO SaId I wAntEd tO asK YoU AnyThiNg? I'mma KICK YOUR *SS!!!

The Masked Shah let's out a girlish whelp as Tom Cruise clotheslines him.

ya. seriously. how could they not protect the ship. they had like, 33 tanks onboard o.O probably some level of armed guard... DRM. i lol bigtime xD

an wtf xD tom cruise <3 he may be crazy but he's hawt o_o besides. i've always had a thing for crazy people xD call it a personality fault. *sighs* i can dream can't i? x3 personally i think he's just had too much caffeine. i know the effect well...

aah leave the man alone xD he's just hyper and eccentric. and has the power to force-electrocute people XD only now... at the end... do you see X3

hate to mention it but, he's a scientologist.

=instant fail

As true as that is... :D

...you're asking for a topic closing.

aah leave the man alone xD he's just hyper and eccentric. and has the power to force-electrocute people XD only now... at the end... do you see X3

He's insane. We can't leave that sort of entertainment alone.

As true as that is... :D

...you're asking for a topic closing.

Scientology isn't a religion, so rip into it all you like ;)

I was pleased when Issac Hayes kicked the bucket.... that's one less piece of scum to worry about. So when Tom Cruise kicks ends up in the Fiery chasm of hell, it's time for a non-stop all night party!!! :P

Hmm... I feel split, I want to say it is a religion, yet ripping into it sounds like so much fun... hmm... what to do, what to do...

I was pleased when Issac Hayes kicked the bucket.... that's one less piece of scum to worry about. So when Tom Cruise kicks ends up in the Fiery chasm of hell, it's time for a non-stop all night party!!! :P

Normally I'd say leave religion alone but Scientology isn't a religion, it's a diabolical, downright evil corporation. That's all it is - a failcorp. You guys think EA and Microsoft are bad? Puh-leez, they PAIL in comparison to Hubbard's creation.

*sigh* if only tom cruise wasn't with them... ah well. i can dream that he's secretly trying to take them down from the inside. arg he's so cute >w<; anyway. yah... i haven't heard anymore news about those tanks o.O maybe there are 33 smug pirates out there with bumper stickers on their cars saying "my other car is a tank" and one of those beauties in their gardens or something xD i mean come on... if you got ahold of a tank what would you do with it? you'd have to do -something- fun... if you live in a third world nation you'd go raiding and blowing stuff up, if you live in a modern society you'd make some kind of tank display and cash in by letting kids ride in the turret while you drove around xD

*sigh* if only tom cruise wasn't with them.... arg he's so cute >w<;

Such words are a severe crime worse than mass murder! You must be a Scientology sympathiser! Such sins against humanity will not go un-noticed. You must therefore suffer a fate worse than death... A masked Shah strip tease!

Ach!!

You must be a Scientology sympathiser! Such sins against humanity will not go un-noticed.

But...I thought...Saracen...? :unsure:

Nah, I'm not inclined to follow some crazy scheme by an old man named Hubbard. I'm actually more inclined to follow another crazy old man by the name of Jacque Fresco. ;)

uh please stay on topic... B)

LOCKED!

sorry its been a while since ive been able to say that....dont ban me :angel:

if he wants to strip tease he can :3 no complaints here...

an saracen so you're overlooking one cult for another? X3;

anyway back on topic. people we need to see if we can find information on those missing tanks D: i wanna hear stories of some pirate-patton raiding cities XD

an saracen so you're overlooking one cult for another? X3;

The ideal of social engineering and releasing society from the capitalist monetary system into a resource based economy is no cult Mina. You need to stop chucking the word "cult" into every theorem or social agenda that opposes the Status Quo! Fresco's vision is one for the future where we will be free of debt, poverty, social slavery and the need to burn fossil fuels, and pollute the environment we live in. Instead our survival and purpose will be one with nature. Utilising Solar power, wind power wave and tidal energy and the primary use of Geothermal Energy.

Such a vision is seen as an alternative to the possibility of violent social revolution through typical anarchist manifestos. Instead what is done here, is to create a society that embraces and uses technology, not people, to run a society, do mundane jobs and build a better future. It's not utopia and it's not perfect. But in theory it's a hell of a lot better than what Democracy, capitalism, and monetary-ism claims to bring to society. Jacque Fresco is a man who, all his life has strived to solve problems through science and inventive thought. He and many hundreds of thousands of people believe that applying science to society in this manner is the key to a truly free society and a prosperous world. Free from global warming, war, famine and the need for greed, corruption and false pre-tense.

This is a trailer to a film I watched a short while ago. The film is truly inspiring, and even my wife, whom of which holds no belief of my own can see the potential this vision brings. Jacque Fresco is simply known as a Leonardo Da Vinci of our time. He calls this vision, The Venus Project.

From The Venus Project website..

The Venus Project presents a bold, new direction for humanity that entails nothing less than the total redesign of our culture. There are many people today who are concerned with the serious problems that face our modern society: unemployment, violent crime, replacement of humans by technology, over-population and a decline in the Earth's ecosystems. As you will see, The Venus Project is dedicated to confronting all of these problems by actively engaging in the research, development, and application of workable solutions. Through the use of innovative approaches to social awareness, educational incentives, and the consistent application of the best that science and technology can offer directly to the social system, The Venus Project offers a comprehensive plan for social reclamation in which human beings, technology, and nature will be able to coexist in a long-term, sustainable state of dynamic equilibrium.

The plans for the Venus Project offer society a broader spectrum of choices based on the scientific possibilities inherent in current technology and direct that knowledge toward a new era of peace and sustainability for all cultures. Through the implementation of a resource-based economy, and a multitude of innovative and environmentally friendly technologies directly applied to the social system, The Venus Project proposals will dramatically reduce crime, poverty, hunger, homelessness, and many other pressing problems that are common throughout the world today.

One of the cornerstones of the organization's findings is the fact that many of the dysfunctional behaviors of today's society stem directly from the dehumanizing environment inherent in the existing monetary system. Moreover, the currently utilized random implementation of automation and other technologies have resulted in a fragmented, self-defeating trend occurring throughout the manufacturing and high-tech sectors of today's global economy--namely the technological replacement of human labor by machines. The Venus Project proposes a social system in which automation and technology would be intelligently applied and integrated into an overall social design where the primary function would be to maximize the quality of life rather than profits. This project also introduces a set of workable and acceptable human values that are more appropriate and in balance with our present state of technology.