Malevolence 6 Posted March 31, 2009 What are you talking about. You don't feed me. In CNCNZ, I feed on you! Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted April 1, 2009 What happens when I feed on the Luk3us? Share this post Link to post
Wee_Ooh 0 Posted April 2, 2009 (edited) Hmm...Is it weird for a noob to welcome a noob? Ah well, welcome to CNCNZ! Edited April 2, 2009 by Wee_Ooh Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted April 3, 2009 It's absolutely fine Wee_Ooh. It shows that you are friendly. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted April 3, 2009 Nay. It is not fine. It breaks the laws of the universe. Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 291 Posted April 3, 2009 It breaks the laws of the universe. Than he may be very useful. If he has special attributes that can break universal laws, he should be hidden away in a research facility and studied. Maybe we can develop faster-than-light travel and venture out into the infinite beyond to nuke- I mean explore... of course... alien worlds. If we discourage his ability, the commies might get the technology out of him first (or the terrorists or whomever our current global bad guy is). Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted April 3, 2009 Naa, I like the idea of humanity splitting in two and venturing out into the stars, blowing up aliens as we go along. Until eventually both sides meet up again in an epic battle. Whilst all the poor aliens are like, WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE? Share this post Link to post
Wee_Ooh 0 Posted April 4, 2009 If he has special attributes that can break universal laws, he should be hidden away in a research facility and studied. Gah! Don't send me back there again! The pain... Where do you think I got my sig? Horrible experiments back in the lab days... Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted April 4, 2009 Gah! Don't send me back there again! The pain... Where do you think I got my sig? Horrible experiments back in the lab days... What lab experiments? I can assure you that we do not conduct dangerous experiments involving people. *Throws Wee_Ooh into a mental institution instead.* Share this post Link to post