Inferno

Shogun Battle Ship

Is it me or is the Shogun Battleship 10x better than its counterparts? I mean, it does more damage, fires faster, is more accurate and its projectiles go a lot faster.

Not to mention, it has a secondary ability that can crush even direct counters (subs, destroyers, naginata's). Of course, the allied EMP missile is epic too, but all in all it does a lot less damage.

For all the things the shogun gets, it should be much more than just 200 credits more expensive. But that's just me :P

Indeed the Shogun > All.

You combine Shoguns with the fleet upgrade, and its GG tbh. You get your epic mass of shoguns (That is two.) And you can kill almost anything.

They're better in Uprising, as they can't kill as effectively as their shots spread and such.

You forgot to mention that the Shogun's projectiles can't be shot down either.

Yeah but that doesn't really matter, unless your opponent has like 8 flak cannons or so :P

I usually have enough air superiority fighters to hold off multiple aircraft carriers and the EMP missile doesn't even hit the airborne units.

That isn't a proper unit though. Its just an OP piece of ****.

get 10 mechas and it's ripped apart before it can transform back into sea fortress mode :P

Let it stay as a sea fortress mode to begin with if you know you don't have that much anti air support to begin with.

Then it gets ripped apart by VX's or Shoguns :P

Currently shoguns cant be stopped.

They are to OP.

I once saw a shogun shoot a vindicator out of the air (true story)

I once saw Natasha flash a conscript (true story)

I once saw Yuriko did strip tease to a peacekeeper (true story)

Lol, enough of the spoof, folks. On the serious note, please back up on that claim of yours with pictures or video. If not it's BS.

As i see it, of the bombard ships (Aircraft carrier, Shogun Battleship, Dreadnaught) he AC is the worst. Due to the fact that its drones can be shot down by interceptor aircraft, its blackout missile is ok, but does last long enough, or have the AoE to make that much diffrence. The DN is ok, but its a little bland, rapid fire missiles is good but the rate that it takes damage is horrible. And the Shogun.....urm its hasnt got AA, and its a bit costly...but it can ram other ships, speeding it self up. Point it at the enemy base so its forward guns can obliterate it, while the rear defends it, a few sea wings and you get a easy win.

Overall: AC: +Blackout missile, -Drones can be shot down, -Black missile is useless against a base with air units guarding it. =Not worth the cash, use

Vindcators or Athena Cannons.

DN: +Missles can't be stopped, +Can rapid fire. -Takes damage from rapid fire. =Good for pure sea battles, but gets sidelined by Hammer tanks,

Apocalypse tanks and V4's in a ground war

SB: +Two turrets means two targets, +Can instant kill other naval units with its ram, +Powerful and accurate weapon +Can be buffed by protocals.

-A tiny bit more costy.

Shogun Battle ships just say: Ah funk, there goes my everything.....

On a side note: a SB shooting down a aircraft is possible, when its taking off or landing. I've seen ground units shot up aircraft as they take off, then stop when it moves. Due to it being a ground target while landed, and this not changing until to starts moving around the sky.

As i see it, of the bombard ships (Aircraft carrier, Shogun Battleship, Dreadnaught) he AC is the worst. Due to the fact that its drones can be shot down by interceptor aircraft, its blackout missile is ok, but does last long enough, or have the AoE to make that much diffrence. The DN is ok, but its a little bland, rapid fire missiles is good but the rate that it takes damage is horrible. And the Shogun.....urm its hasnt got AA, and its a bit costly...but it can ram other ships, speeding it self up. Point it at the enemy base so its forward guns can obliterate it, while the rear defends it, a few sea wings and you get a easy win.

Overall: AC: +Blackout missile, -Drones can be shot down, -Black missile is useless against a base with air units guarding it. =Not worth the cash, use

Vindcators or Athena Cannons.

DN: +Missles can't be stopped, +Can rapid fire. -Takes damage from rapid fire. =Good for pure sea battles, but gets sidelined by Hammer tanks,

Apocalypse tanks and V4's in a ground war

SB: +Two turrets means two targets, +Can instant kill other naval units with its ram, +Powerful and accurate weapon +Can be buffed by protocals.

-A tiny bit more costy.

Shogun Battle ships just say: Ah funk, there goes my everything.....

On a side note: a SB shooting down a aircraft is possible, when its taking off or landing. I've seen ground units shot up aircraft as they take off, then stop when it moves. Due to it being a ground target while landed, and this not changing until to starts moving around the sky.

Good post, I agree completely.

The shoguns are stupidly OP, if you don't have an air force and they roll next to your base or near your units you are toast!

Plus their range seems ridiculous for that unit (i think the AC is the longest), it has good armour, can crush other ships, fire that can't be shot down, fire that is OP, fire that is too rapid! AHHHH!!!

Dreadnoughts got taken a notch down from RA2, that's for sure. I know it's a missile but holy crap could they make it any slower??? by the time it launches it is miles off the slowest unit in the game! AC and SG can both fire wen moving and 100% accurately! BOOO!!!

Plus the DN's armour seems a bit weak, firepower is pretty good, range isn't that good either. A bloody dolphin can take it out no problem cause the DN is too slow! sure it takes ages but there is nothing a DN can do! kinda frustrating. Allies = Air, Sovs = Land, Japs = Sea. Fair enough :P

I'm just ranting cause DN's used to own all in RA2 :( haha

(pant, pant, pant) :P

Peace!

Good post, I agree completely.

The shoguns are stupidly OP, if you don't have an air force and they roll next to your base or near your units you are toast!

Plus their range seems ridiculous for that unit (i think the AC is the longest), it has good armour, can crush other ships, fire that can't be shot down, fire that is OP, fire that is too rapid! AHHHH!!!

Dreadnoughts got taken a notch down from RA2, that's for sure. I know it's a missile but holy crap could they make it any slower??? by the time it launches it is miles off the slowest unit in the game! AC and SG can both fire wen moving and 100% accurately! BOOO!!!

Plus the DN's armour seems a bit weak, firepower is pretty good, range isn't that good either. A bloody dolphin can take it out no problem cause the DN is too slow! sure it takes ages but there is nothing a DN can do! kinda frustrating. Allies = Air, Sovs = Land, Japs = Sea. Fair enough :P

I'm just ranting cause DN's used to own all in RA2 :( haha

(pant, pant, pant) :P

Peace!

Did you realize you bumped a topic when they we're OP?

1. In patch 1.12, some people now say they are the WORST tier 3 ship. They claim, or say that the Dreadnought and AC can destroy it with/without the protocol. The only way it could beat them is ramming it or microing to use both cannons. I think it is now slower, weaker, and has less health(I know it has less health).

2. Dreadnought missiles can't be shot down, same as V4s. So your buildings are in danger or screwed.

3. It seems like the Allies are starting to get Naval superiority. Before, they did(patch 1.11) with the AD bug, but in patch 1.12, I don't know.

Did you realize you bumped a topic when they we're OP?

1. In patch 1.12, some people now say they are the WORST tier 3 ship. They claim, or say that the Dreadnought and AC can destroy it with/without the protocol. The only way it could beat them is ramming it or microing to use both cannons. I think it is now slower, weaker, and has less health(I know it has less health).

2. Dreadnought missiles can't be shot down, same as V4s. So your buildings are in danger or screwed.

3. It seems like the Allies are starting to get Naval superiority. Before, they did(patch 1.11) with the AD bug, but in patch 1.12, I don't know.

-How is the topic bumped? OP is talking about the Shogun and its counterparts. That's what I am agreeing with his post and talking about. So...?

-I know the Shogun's have been taken back a little in 1.12 but they seem pretty nasty still, they don't have to reload planes, are 100% accurate for the most part, can hit moving targets, can run into your ships.