Sonic 297 Posted June 25, 2009 Confirmed reports that MJ has passed away, he was 50 years old. http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jack...cardiac-arrest/ Michael Jackson Dies Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50. Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back. A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911. La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead. Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II. Story developing... Share this post Link to post
Wee_Ooh 0 Posted June 25, 2009 Just got the news. That really sucks. My mom used to love him. Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted June 25, 2009 Was never a fan of his music but he was an icon and legend in the music industry. He really was the true king of pop. And despite lots of negative news about him in recent years he was still a huge selling artist and upcoming tour was selling out. Update: Now confirmed by CNN http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/...kson/index.html Share this post Link to post
Wee_Ooh 0 Posted June 25, 2009 I was never really a fan either, but it is a shame. It's a little more depressing that he was planning a comeback tour. So much for that. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted June 26, 2009 Ah, the Internet is alive and well, making up tons of funny jokes. I don't normally go to /b/ but I had to take a peak to see what Anonymous is saying and oh God, some of it is hilarious. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted June 26, 2009 Best ones so far, What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett? About 3 hours. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney films? Disney can still touch kids. I guess Michael's heart couldn't..... BEAT IT! Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted June 26, 2009 Michael Jackson is indeed dead. I was never a fan of him, the change in skin color, the plastic surgery, supposedly pedophile nonsense... Rest in piece. Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted June 26, 2009 Damn i can't believe i spelled wrongly. My bad. Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 291 Posted June 26, 2009 Rest in piece pieces. Without his doctors to put him back together again... Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted June 26, 2009 I have something to confess, when I first saw this thread in my mind I read "Daniel Jackson Dies, Confirmed Reports", I was like wtf, didn't he died and ascend and back to human and prior and human... wait i watch too much stargate. Later I read clearly.. oh MJ...indeed my bad. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted June 26, 2009 I have something to confess, when I first saw this thread in my mind I read "Daniel Jackson Dies, Confirmed Reports", I was like wtf, didn't he died and ascend and back to human and prior and human... wait i watch too much stargate. Later I read clearly.. oh MJ...indeed my bad. Do you even realize how much stupid **** you actually post? Share this post Link to post
Inferno 22 Posted June 26, 2009 The man made good music and he was a pop legend. He died of a sleeping pill overdose, btw. Maybe it's because he wasn't happy with the 50 shows he had to do, which wasn't what he wanted. Whatever the case, RIP MJ. Share this post Link to post
Guest Stevie_K Posted June 26, 2009 all my friends are like **** he's dead!. I don't know what to say, great music. rest in peas. Share this post Link to post
Wee_Ooh 0 Posted June 27, 2009 all my friends are like **** he's dead!. I don't know what to say, great music. rest in peas. XD XD XD XD Share this post Link to post
Gben 20 Posted June 27, 2009 It's sad news indeed... He was a freaking genius... it's just a shame that for some people they will only remember him for the freak in that statement. Share this post Link to post
Wildshield 0 Posted June 27, 2009 He was a very talented artist. But he should of fixed his image years ago. People will remember him for some very great hits, pioneered the mtv videos in his days, started new trends that many follow today... along with being a media weirdo. he had issues and could have gotten real help. he probably never knew the outside world behind his awkward childhood eyes. having others telling him what to do while they took his money. Share this post Link to post
Guest Stevie_K Posted June 27, 2009 it's just a shame that for some people they will only remember him for the freak in that statement. Eminem must feel epic glory right now . becouse he really helped people believe that. Can't say he wasn't freaky though. Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted June 27, 2009 Don't even mention that no talent dip-**** Eminem in the same breath as Michael Jackson. I hate Eminem.... he's crap. Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted June 27, 2009 Eminem must feel epic glory right now . becouse he really helped people believe that. Can't say he wasn't freaky though. What the **** does Eminem has do to with the death of that fella? Besides, Eminem terrible ****ing music noise "rap" albums. Share this post Link to post
Inferno 22 Posted June 27, 2009 The fact that Eminem had nothing to do with MJ is no reason to talk **** about him Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted June 27, 2009 So the King of Pop is dead. Dead, but not forgotten, that is for real... Talk about media attention, its utterly amazing much crap they can dredge up about people... Right now should I make a new topic about all the MJ jokes that are doing the rounds? My cellphone is full of them. Share this post Link to post