Sign in to follow this  
Thierry

What improvement would Generals/ZH need the most?

What part needs the most improvement?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• The Missions
    • The Storyline could use an improvement
    • The reality of it all
    • The Actors
    • EA
    • All of the above
    • Other...
    • Its too far gone...

Damn straight! Hey General Leang, you enjoying reading our constant yaping?

Hmm....she didn't post at all for awhile. Maybe she is away for lunch :)

She's been reading the posts, she's always listed as being here when I am.

Why are we talking about her now :lol: She is gone now btw.

Well, it's been fun talking with yo. But I must go now :wink:

Same here, make sure to read my last statement on the Hero thread, I'd like to end our argument.

She's been reading the posts, she's always listed as being here when I am.

Well I am here...now. I left my computer to download bits and pieces while I attended to what needed to be attended to in that annoying thing called having a life, and then I slept and am just taking a break from my downloads now.

As for the EA discussion, it is ground I have been over a few times, and while I might not agree with them taking over smaller companies in many cases the games they continue on have become better. Generals, despite whatever faults you think it has, is an evolution in the series. The same goes for The Sims 2, to go back to the original afterwards hurts the eyes. Even James Bond has improved, with Agent Under Fire, Nightfire and Everything or Nothing being worthy continuations of the immortal Goldeneye that fans will claim is the best game ever with an intensity to make the Yuri fans here jealous. My main gripe with EA is when they do not evolve their games too much. Their sports games are the main guilty party. They may improve the graphics a little and change the stats, but when it is pretty much the same old game I feel ripped off. When they make changes that improve or change the game (creating your own players, franchise mode) then I am impressed.

I made 10 nukes. Also with every other super weapon. Really tough to do during LAN games. But really, I did do it cause my Generals is chated (99999$ is the starting cash). Hehehe.

But it was my 5th Generals game!! God, I was weak at that time so I decided to test the ten nukes on 1 easy. It was easy. Almost too easy.

Ea does suck but they dont caire about the c&c games to much they havent updated that game in ages literaly they have abadond us

but to reall balance gens you cant i personally dont think ther going to

update gens i think ther just going to go back to the old c&c game like make the C&C 2 which i think is what ther working on now cuz mind you ther was no c&c2 never made so how can ther be a part 3 and another thing it would be hard to balance the game of gens and zero are even the whole c&c franchise becuz the whole game is about mass armys and destroying them so it would be very hard to do so but the real improvement they need is HACKERS ther is so many hacks out ther is unbelivabel

Ea does suck but they dont caire about the c&c games to much they havent updated that game in ages literaly they have abadond us

but to reall balance gens you cant i personally dont think ther going to

update gens i think ther just going to go back to the old c&c game like make the C&C 2 which i think is what ther working on now cuz mind you ther was no c&c2 never made so how can ther be a part 3 and another thing it would be hard to balance the game of gens and zero are even the whole c&c franchise becuz the whole game is about mass armys and destroying them so it would be very hard to do so but the real improvement they need is HACKERS ther is so many hacks out ther is unbelivabel

i was not born with enough middel fingers

Abandoned us, that's the perfect way of putting it! Down with EA!

Hey, post 200 for me!

companys have to sell out somtime unless sum one can buy out ea so we need to bombard ea to help bring back what c&c use to be kill them with politeness and spam them emails evrey day show them why why we hate them westwood wouldnt of survived if they wouldnt of sold out they ahd to its called economics

EA!!!!!SUCKS!!!!!! - because they dident hire Frank Klepacki :cry:

That right there is enough to say they suck! Unfortunantly they suck for other reasons as well. They just keep pilling up.