Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

First Command & Conquer 4 Fan Wallpapers

Recommended Posts

The first fan made Command & Conquer 4 wallpaper have appeared. And they are from who else, but the talented Existor. They look great and you can get them in a variety of resolutions.

 

These wallpapers were originally posted in this thread on the Official C&C Forums.

Share this post


Link to post

I got the first one on my desktop ^_^

Share this post


Link to post

They are both cool, but the I like the second one the most. The first is a bit dark.

 

If your desktop size is 1680 x 1050 you can use the 1920 x 1200 version. Resize it your self or Windows will resize it to fit for you.

Share this post


Link to post
They are both cool, but the I like the second one the most. The first is a bit dark.

 

The first wallpaper is based on official wallpaper

 

93865726.jpg

Edited by Existor

Share this post


Link to post

I just knew that Existor would be on the wallpapers again once the logo and art was put out :P

 

Good stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
I just knew that Existor would be on the wallpapers again once the logo and art was put out :P

 

Good stuff!

 

Same goes to you. Both of you are so talented, how i wish i have half of your l33t skills, and your workplace's printer. ;)

Edited by Malevolence

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×