Sonic

Command & Conquer 4 Cinematic Trailer - The Directors Cut

Lots of people have been waiting for this. The latest issue of the Command & Conquer newsletter was sent out today, and inside it features the Directors Cut of the debut Command & Conquer 4 Cinematic Trailer. You have seen the trailer, but you haven't seen it like THIS...until now. What is the Messiah's ploy in aligning with GDI? What is the significance of the Tacitus? Why is Manchester covered in Tiberium?!? If you’re dying to know the answers to these questions and more, this trailer is an absolute must see.

If you would prefer, a .MOV version is available for download as well.

so no actual behind the trailer stuff just few explanations that we all ready knew :(

the truth is that the council members that are not Hollywood stars their role was very well delivered into the "creepy" EA conf room :P

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Yup, this is just a video commentary clip. I wish to see somebody leak the clip of Kane running onto the wall or something Sam Bass said.

Once again its the right move to hire non hollywood peeps who aint fit for this sorts of FMVs.

Edited by Malevolence

What do you mean no ****ing super models?!! How can we not have super models?!!!!!!

hehehe... ^_^

I was expecting a little more from this...

What do you mean no ****ing super models?!! How can we not have super models?!!!!!!

hehehe... ^_^

I was expecting a little more from this...

This isn't RA3 or some dressed up fetish art videos, Luk3us. Maybe you can request more supermodels (and probably hot naked ones) in RA4, but its definitely very wrong in C&C4.

You know at this point we have become oversaturated with fanservice (and unservice) which make some people really wish for a rather more serious plot, not the one with lolis, meganekos, genkis, tsunderes, yanderes, stalkers with a crush, etc.

Yeap, if you notice RA3/uprising had those examples of female characters... back on topic, it's really welcome to see a rather serious plot with believable people, heck, I have been wishing to see a real political council for so long in C&C, at least maybe I will be able to take the organizations a bit more serious, I mean, who could have taken Nod too seriously with Ms. Qatar (suposed to be a top ranking general) wearing a suit which would have been better used in a disco.

PS: Killian could have appeared without problem in the opening of Rosario+Vampire Capu... :rolleyes:

Ahhh, I heard you all like it! But still no SD version! :angry: 200mb over a small & possibly short movie! That's just pathetic!

For the last time, did Apoc forgot to think about the people with slower connections in the poorer countries?!

EDIT : Never mind! Problem solved via helping hand Youtubers. Now those smaller size videos should be ok.

Edited by Silverthorn

This isn't RA3 or some dressed up fetish art videos, Luk3us. Maybe you can request more supermodels (and probably hot naked ones) in RA4, but its definitely very wrong in C&C4.

Are you implying that pretty people can't be taken seriously?

Are you implying that pretty people can't be taken seriously?

Well what I meant is the main focus is to get people who fit into various roles in this supposedly claimed "serious and dark plot", with no cheese in it, hopefully. The supermodels will be a bonus... if, they fit the role and could deliver the role well.

Of course we won't want EALA to hire any supermodels for the sake of their looks and sex appeal, with no regard to the plot.

Edited by Malevolence

YouTube version added above, in SD and HD. The SD version comes in at about 20 MB if you want to download it, Quality is very good.

Original Ooyala version below.

Guest Stevie_K

1:44 to 1:48 what does he say?

He says that the building had great "sci-fi-ish" hallways and a great Danish modern council room that they wanted to use so that became the GDI Council chambers. (Paraphrased.)

Also, lol I was expecting the Tacitus to be like a simple glass sphere or fishbowl with all the extra bits in CG. Not entirely CG.

And I'm pretty sure the Tacitus was in the end credits of TD?

Joe Kucan would have a hard time holding and running around with a breakable glass sphere prop, its better to stay the whole prop as CG effects.

I didn't pick the CGI hand, that was about the only interesting peice of new information, but I still really think they should be doing these.

Thanks.

1) Just checked the end credits from TD and I was thinking of the red stone tablet that depicts Kane killing Abel, not the Tacitus. Although I could swear the Tacitus was there too.

2) Ship was not truly "alien," Kane built it with plans FROM the Tacitus. How can he build it without having the Tacitus first? (Order of operations.)

3) It was only stored on the ship, but then Vega made a mess of things by stealing and crashing it.

I wonder what kind of prop they used for the Tacitus in TS, because the characters physically handled it then.

Kane had the tacitus ALL along maybe. this would explain time travel, apparent immortality, banshee aircraft, crashed scrin ship. (the alien ship from TS could easily come back into the plot, being revealed to be some sort of rescue ship for tiberian infested planets, or a ship that is strong against scrin)

im assuming the prop they used in TS was a green ball.