Jump to content
Sonic

Kane To Survive Command & Conquer 4?

Recommended Posts

Kane will be so pleased to see that his propaganda is such a success.

I didn't get my Kane picture autographed at CommandCOM with "The Messiah never dies" for nothing ^_^ :lol:

 

kanelives.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Actions speak louder than words. Kane isn't fighting for what he believes, he's fighting for what he wants. The 'belief' is the delusion of that fuels his followers to fulfill his endgame, but ultimately everybody is dispensible. It's good writing that seeks to blur the roles, which I applaud. But no matter what the spin, Kane is evil.

GDI is only after the support of the rich civilians, Nod looks after everyone. And let's not forget Kane's brilliant masterplan.

 

:kw: One vision, one purpose. :kw:

Edited by Inferno

Share this post


Link to post
Actions speak louder than words. Kane isn't fighting for what he believes, he's fighting for what he wants. The 'belief' is the delusion of that fuels his followers to fulfill his endgame, but ultimately everybody is dispensible. It's good writing that seeks to blur the roles, which I applaud. But no matter what the spin, Kane is evil.

QFT. Despite the fact that Kane is a badass, this is true.

Share this post


Link to post

The goal justifies the means :kw:

Share this post


Link to post

He does all that evil stuff to come closer to "ascension." Everything he does is for personal gain, and he is extremely skilled at getting people to help him.

Share this post


Link to post

And where do your allegiances lie, sith_wampa?

Share this post


Link to post

GDI definitely makes way more sense, but Kane is pr0 and Nod does whatever the **** it wants.

 

I choose Nod. :kw:

 

 

EDIT: I'm not sith_wampa because I think the Emperor looks sexy. :P

Edited by sith_wampa

Share this post


Link to post
I choose Nod. :kw:

Well alright then, we can all agree on blowing GDI off the face of the planet! B)

Share this post


Link to post

The irony of Nod... I want to join... pick *me* to be cannon fodder.

Share this post


Link to post

GDI are self-righteous hypocritical fegs :v

Share this post


Link to post

Methinks it'll end Nod-TS-ending style. Kane disappearing in a blazing flashm with some indication that he reached his ultimate goal.

 

Then again, it's EA we're talking about. They'll probably screw up.

Edited by Nyerguds

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×