Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

tanya or boris or yuri prime

Yeah well it ain't gonna happen any time soon. RA2 is too old....

Yes, i have noticed the amount of times that i go on the net to play against RA2s poor AI has increased, to about 100%.

Typical.

Oh well, ill just go play some Renegade. Old & still going strong :D

what are you smokin'? Renegade aint old.

I'd classify old as any game that has been out on the market for about 8 months.. :roll:

Or till they drop the price. :twisted:

Old game is the game that has been forgotten by people, or it has reach 1 year old. That's what I think.

He is too underestimate the power of Yuri's mind control. He let Yuri in, because he can't do anything to stop Yuri's invasion, all of his unit fear the power of Yuri. Afterall, Yuri is the greatest, especcially his mind control and his ambition.

Yuri was amazing cos he could control buildings, which meant when you went up against n00b-ish France you could turn the GC right back at them. But Boris was definitely my fav.

Yep I agree with that.

And Yuri isn't the best. I mean he has the weakest army out of the three. Only good unit for Yuri is that stupid Magnatron. All his other stuff sucks..

Oh except for the Virus... But apart from them Yuri sucks....

Yuri maybe weak in offense, but in defense no one can enter yuri's base because you will be mind controlled first. Then I will send 'em to the grinder.

You think Yuri is the weakest. I always win when I use Yuri. I use the combination of magnetron, gatling tank, virus, yuri clone, yuri prime, and UFO to invade my enemy base. No one can stand against Yuri.

I do not think so. Oh confident one!

Yuri defense is laughable. Just throw a few prism towers at your mind control towers. And just rush everything else. I'd like to see ya mind control 20 tanks with bout 50 conscripts. While my kirovs are flyin high.

Kirov + Gattling cannon = lots of punctured airship parts falling from the sky.

With a few masterminds & some nearby grinders, any compotent Yuri player could take out such a rush.

Prism tower vs mind control tower, that would mean prism towers near my base, ooh it Yuri Prime time, thanks for the easy cash!

Opps.. Screw up on words. I mean prism tanks. Not towers. I wouldn't waste money building towers near a base. Thats lame.

Prism tanks! Even better, you can sell them at the grinder for a pretty penny.

Even more money for me, thanks luk3us.

NB: I like your new sig!

Guest D00M

Wow, there are some ppl who agree with me that Yuri isnt overpowered. Alot of the ppl at gamefaqs are afraid of a few boomers and ufos lol. Despite what everyone says, Yuri does have counters. Well to stay on topic, I prefer Yuri Prime. U can send him to a base and make money while doing it. Just sell all the opponents structures lol. If a tank comes near him, capture a defense and use it. Boris is ok he's good against infantry and attacks buildings from a distance, but he cant swim. Tanya isnt very good if u ask me. She needs to get up close to destroy buildings. Only uses I use tanya for are anti infantry and take out the navy. I dont even use tanya cuz the SEAL can do all that and is cheaper. If ur gonna use a $1400 unit or a $1000 unit for the same jobs, what would u use?

luk3us let me tell you this:

1. Gatling tank and gatling cannon can easily destroy any airraft and infantry.

2. Yuri has cloning vats that makes me can train a lot of yuri clones to mind control units and send 'em to the grinder.

3. UFO can destroy your prism tank easily

4. Yuri's boomber can destroy any building

5. You can be very rich if you are using Yuri

6. You will need to use your brain since yuri is weak in offense, but his defense is PERFECT :)

All of those points may be true....

But that doesn't make them invicible.....

Guest fighting spirit

classic yuri prime owns !! Long Range mind control is cheating ....

with that annoying bug too !!

Without seriously good tactics, or an oversized army that hardly fits on the map, you are not going to get passed any compotent Yuri players base.

I have seen it tried before (mostly against me), & it just doesnt work. Only a brilliant tactician can break Yuris base

Thats luk3us out then...

Well i still think yuri sucks and even if they were the best team all the freaks who play YR online never let you use Yuri anyway....