What Team is better?  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• GDI
    • NOD
    • Mutants
    • Civilans

Guest Dude Man

I thought I might as well make a poll about the C&C Teams. So what do you guys think? I think GDI is better is some ways...I also think Nod is better in some ways...I also think the Mutants are better is some ways....I also think the Civilians are better in s-...wait....no....Well anyways, I can't decied right now, so what do you guys think?

I think this topic has been done to death but what the hell...

Long live the almighty army of NOD!!!!

NOD OWNS ALL!!!!

:twisted:

For the millionth time we have this vote, and for the millionth time I vote for Nod - PEACE THROUGH POWER!

NOD rules, GDI sucks, its that simple :P

OMG

GDI OWNZ NOD

WHY DON'T THEY SHOW A VIDEO OF GENERAL SHEPHEARD AND GENERAL LOCH KIKIN THE CRAP OUT OF KANE???

Sorry Gazdude you're out numbered this time.... :haha: !!!!!!!!!!!

NOD RULES YOUR ASS!!!

Guest Dude Man

I have decieded! Mutants are the best! Because they use alot of Nod Tech and some GDI Tech. I'm talking about the Mutants in Tiberean Sun. There soilders have Vulcans can mow done guys and can take apart a tank pretty well! Also there dudes heal in Tiberem. I so wish you chould play as them, I tried to make it so you can by useing the editor but the game froze once I started. So I might try something else...Hmmm....

You can't pick the mutants.. They're not even a real side. They're just a bunch of ugly freaks with guns...

Besides they cruise around in crappy old cars and campervans.....

Guest Dude Man

True, true, but I started the topic, and I did list them as a choice so I can pick them :P !

Yes and I can still say they're not a real side and therefore not a real choice.... :lol:

Yeh, they are just as usable as a bunch of civilians :P

Wow. Thierry actually agrees with me on something... :shock:

i'm sorry but you are all wrong.

Civilians are the best side by far.

While nod & gdi go along with their little war, the civilians made their own plans for world domination.

Soon those harmless men & women we all love to turn our guns on are going to fight back. HAHAHA

There going to kill us all. ALL of us i say. HAHAHA

Just wait & see.................................................

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeh, they are just as usable as a bunch of civilians like NOD really :P

Yeh i can agree with Thierry on this quote

Civ's just walk around getting killed....

Just like in real life unfortuatnely.....

I think the guy was trying to be funny....

You no if u grow more trees U will also get more oxygen

P.S. But killing civs is Quicker.......lol

gdi all the way. we got the best and heaviest tanks, titans, and infantry-killing weapons. if C&C had been like actual life, the M1A1 Abrams Medium Tank would have three separate machine guns.

speed and power, baby.

Guest Rudeawakening

gdi all the way. we got the best and heaviest tanks, titans, and infantry-killing weapons. if C&C had been like actual life, the M1A1 Abrams Medium Tank would have three separate machine guns.

speed and power, baby.

D**N STRAIGHT!!!

GDI sucks all the way...

Titans would be so easy to kill. I mean they can't even dig in or take cover. They just big walking scrap junks.... :twisted:

Nod OWNS!

nod owns yer mom [j/k]

no, but seriously, cmon, Titans: 25-foot walkling 120mm smoothbore cannon packing behemoths. i played this online game against this guy. took 20 titans up to his base, and tried to hit me with like 50 nod infantry gunners and rocket soldiers, i crushed every one of em, snuck in the back behind his laser turret line, blew his plants, his hands, his war factories, con yard, refinery, then had a shooting gallery since the titans couldnt be hit by the laser turrets since they were out of their range. i didnt lose a single one. no one's got crap on titans man.

nod may have the multi-head cluster missile, but the firestorm wall can bring it down. nothin stops an ion cannon, Mammoth MK. II, or an X66.

Guest RA2 Addict

GDI owns all!!! mwahahahahahhahaaa Nod just annoys me with all those hit and run units i mean come on be a man!! I love getting a bunch of Titans supported with orca fighters/bombers and some light infantry to complement them...i crushed almost every NOD base ive encountered with that strategy

lol mutants r cool i wish u could be them in multiplayer...and civillians have a really bad firecracker attack but it makes a funny noise lol