Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Welcome Back Lion and the CNC Den

Welcome back Lion, I have to pay a visit there.

The cat came back because it couldn't stay away.

The cat came back because it couldn't stay away.

Those lyrics reminded me of that song. Of course Lion's back. :)

May he have specific reasons to come back from retirement? Perhaps EA has advise him and other webmaster and official announcement is going to take place soon? ^_^

Edited by General Kane Nash

May he have specific reasons to come back from retirement? Perhaps EA has advise him and other webmaster and official announcement is going to take place soon? ^_^

Perhaps he's the new community manager?!

Now that would be epic on an unimaginable scale

Didn't he say he missed the position and was thinking about returning a good while back?

I'm surprised of his return too, but too bad that I no longer stumble upon the Den anymore like I used to be ever since C&C4 became more insulting by the minute. So I left in the first place.

Perhaps EA has advise him and other webmaster and official announcement is going to take place soon? ^_^

No. EA have no control over the fan sites. And there is no official announcement any time soon.

Perhaps he's the new community manager?!

I highly doubt Lion has the time for that.

Anyway, here's why he came back. Found this in the CNC Den comments http://www.cncden.com/index.php?subaction=...mp;ucat=22& ....

The reason I retired was mainly due to my work schedule off the net. That has changed due to the economic climate in the USA. I find myself with more time, and since I've enjoyed my webmastering duties in the past, I decided to post again. I'm NOT officially out of retirement...just posting because I have the time.

So he's sort of back in the saddle but not 100% I guess.