Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

New Comments and Suggestions Page

Guest Rabbit

I might just have some big plans for that, I might not. I'm honestly trying to figure that one out.

What's next?

The first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was a couple of Nod minifigs trying to move a PC mouse in order to check this forum. ^_^

The first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was a couple of Nod minifigs trying to move a PC mouse in order to check this forum. ^_^

Dude, you should be Zee's lead helper, like Saracen once was.

Seeing the new suggestions coming in, here is what I am suggesting for now:

1. All future Tiberium Legos need to be longer, as long as we have more stories, scripting and action to add in. YouTube now allows any clip up to 15 minutes.

Actually I think you should try to trim the video down to under 5mins. I thought it was a little slow in places. Keep it short and the peons wanting more...

Well, you can make a simple model, and when it emerges from the earth, you can make it appear section by section. But that would take longer than to record the rest of the episode :P

Technical ideas.

1 - collar (Make a large sheet with an apc-shaped-hole, that the apc can slide through simulate the action.)

2 - ninja smoke (cone, some some of obstruction, apc appears or dissappears)

3 - placecard. (cue: really cool sfx of awesome lego apc appearing through ground.)

I think any actual effort on the animation of the apc emerging would detract from nuance of the series...

:)

A possible technical solution for the emergance and submergance of Nod's sub-APC:

stable.png

"Subterranean unit detected..." ;)

:thumbsup: gben likes this Simple approach...

Maybe you could add an earth-coloured towel/blanket/sheet for the apc to emerge from at the end of the dresser.

Maybe you could add an earth-coloured towel/blanket/sheet for the apc to emerge from at the end of the dresser.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Guest Rabbit

I'm actually surprised at the simplicity of the idea. I'll see what I can do.

Well, since I've started doing some stop motion videos myself, this was the simplest and most effective solution that I could come up with for basically any burrowing unit. One of the things to monitor is the weight of the APC (if you're going to stick it to the table with clay). Gravity isn't our firend at the moment. Hope the idea helps! :ts:

Guest Rabbit

Nah, I won't use clay, I'll use tacky glue. Enough of that will hold anything.

Hey, Zee? How are you going to start S03E06? In S01E06 you only showed yourself, and in S02E06 you introduced Sonic, Luk3us and Saracen/King. What's next?

In S03E06, maybe Zee shall show himself and his guys in artistic 3D graphic form. :P

I'd just build the unit with a basic wall structure of 2x4 blocks, so you can simply break it diagonally in a staircase which you can put on the terrain :P

Like this:

post-1376-1303940692_thumb.png

10-minute job on the lego construction (of which 5 were spent finding matching colours), but you get the concept :P

Colour separation is done deliberately :P

Heck, put in some upside-down slope tiles for added smoothness:

post-1376-1303941453_thumb.png