Sonic

Command & Conquer Generals 2 is the Next C&C Game

guys i commented on the

Good graphics are great, but they don't make the game. I can easily go back to Tiberian Dawn from time to time and play a mission or two. Honestly, what I like least about that ancient relic is not the graphics, but the building adjacency and one-at-a-time build queue.

DOS had sprites and pixels not polygons i agree, and i say that i personally Do not "miss" the old graphics of old games because was terrible for the eyes.-

and @Plokite_Wolf compairing graphic engines is not pointless....its just watching the years of improvement.

too bad that gameplay was not improved as the engines and graphics did the past 10 years :rolleyes:

guys i commented on the

DOS had sprites and pixels not polygons i agree, and i say that i personally Do not "miss" the old graphics of old games because was terrible for the eyes.-

and @Plokite_Wolf compairing graphic engines is not pointless....its just watching the years of improvement.

You just CAN'T even THINK of comparing graphics from 1995 and 2011. Period.

too bad that gameplay was not improved as the engines and graphics did the past 10 years :rolleyes:

That's kinda true.

Ahem, let me restate: graphics do not make the games better. They look prettier, but they're not better. That said, good graphics don't hurt either.