Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

RoboCop Reboot 2014 Trailer

So here's the first trailer for the new RoboCop movie coming in 2014. What the **** have they done? Some nice shout outs to the original movie, some notable actors like Gary Oldman and Samual L. Jackson, but overall I don't think this movie is going to be that popular....

Why is RoboCop black? Well part of the trailer shows him in silver like the original. I wouldn't be surprised if this movie bombed.

I don't mind the new look, but the plot seems pretty stupid.

The problem is he looks like a guy in rubber suit, not a cyborg. I read a comment on YouTube that said he looked he's in a Nano-Suit from Crysis. I tend to agree with that.

I expected a 3D version of Robocop but noooooooo; instead they came up with something else even worse, a black Robocop suit other than silver. Black cyborgs are just plain weird (especially the ones from the Total Recall remake). Remember Spiderman being in a black suit in Spiderman 3? That was dark times but it fitted okay.

Edited by zocom7

Dammit. Can't they leave **** alone? RoboCop was awesome because it was cheesy 80s sci-fi. Now it's not. Well, nobody's making me go see this piece of **** so I guess I can just not care.

RoboCop was awesome because it was cheesy 80s sci-fi.

Heh. Agreed.

lol. Considering how lame the old films were, I don't see how this can be any worse. :P

Come on... the original is a Paul Verhoeven classic. It's awesome.

Guest Stevie_K

Judging from the trailer, this movie looks terrible. That being said, I'm sure it's going to have great entertainment value, except maybe to those who find the original Robocop movies nostalgic.