Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

More Classic Command & Conquer Freeware Available

For quite some time we have had the Freeware Classic Command & Conquer Games available for download from CNCNZ.com. These were all made available for free by EA at various stages. By popular demand, the add-ons Covert Operations for Command & Conquer, Counterstrike and Aftermath for Red Alert can now be downloaded as well. These are ISOs made from the original CDs.

OAyabAX.jpgwacehbY.jpg4fNUpcx.jpg

:cnc:Command & Conquer: Covert Operations

:ra:Red Alert: Counterstrike

:ra:Red Alert: Aftermath

Click on the links above for the downloads. You will also find them on the Freeware Classic Command & Conquer Games page.

• Upvote 2

Releasing these games as freeware is one of the best things EA have done. Anyway, you should maybe mention PortableRA in the download section for Red Alert. I used it and it's wonderfully packaged.

Anyway, you should maybe mention PortableRA in the download section for Red Alert. I used it and it's wonderfully packaged.

I'm in the stages of planning a new section for the alternative releases and versions of C&C games like PortableRA and OpenRA. I don't think we can host the actual download files though. But it will basically be a page like the Freeware Classic Command & Conquer Games page that's currently there.

FunkyFr3sh also has a nice installer for RA1 that can help people install from original CD's, isos and patch TUC and TFD, and automatically download isos and install them or just download a mini version for multiplayer.

It adds all the community patches automatically so the game runs flawlessly even on Windows 8.1.

and don't forget Nyerguds' C&C95 1.06 full version

I love all this. GJ.

EA need to release a remastered edition or whatever with fancy HD graphics. Its all the rage at the moment, come on EA you know you want to. ;)

It would kinda be weird to have a game with kickass graphics, but pretty basic gameplay... :P

I still need to release those damn video packs for my full version -_-

...and recompile my installer with TUC support. In hindsight, it was a really poor decision to make my installer's source files folder the actual folder I experiment in -_-

Nice that you guys are hosting original CDs. :) Probably will come in handy in the future.