Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

RIP Robin Williams

What a shame, actor and funnyman Robin Williams was found dead in his California home today, he was 63. According to a press release issued by the Marin County Sherriff Office Coroner Division, the late actor’s sudden passing is being treated as a suicide by asphyxia, however “a forensic examination is currently scheduled” to determine exact cause of death.

p50uEPv.jpg

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/10374364/Robin-Williams-dies-in-suspected-suicidewas

yeah, just heard. sad news. I'm trying pin down the quintessential role but he was good in so much.

Quite a blow to the world of cinematography. It's hard to believe a positive soul like him could kill himself.

yeah, just heard. sad news. I'm trying pin down the quintessential role but he was good in so much.

I'm having no such issue, and the Academy of Motion Picture Art and Sciences shares my opinion.

I'm the Aladdin Generation. That movie is my childhood.

https://twitter.com/TheAcademy/status/498996314395246593/photo/1

I found that news shocking, it was sad indeed. I seldom enjoy his movies, but I adored his humor.

What I found out this morning according to rumored sources, he hanged himself up after suffering from severe depression and years of being a drug/alcohol addict. Some comedians I knew today had that kind of issue.

Yeah sad news, he was a good actor. Really like the move "One hour photo".

It's hard to believe a positive soul like him could kill himself.

That's how clinical depression works... kinda. Unless you've experienced it, you won't understand. I'd rather not understand, but I do. It sucks... a lot.

Anyhow, when I saw this hit the news, it was pretty damn disheartening. Kinda ruined the rest of my day. I should marathon a bunch of his movies next week...