Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Favourite Servers

What are your favourite Renegade X servers to play on and why?

I used to always play Jelly marathon, but Jelly doesn't host Renegade X anymore. :(

So probably whatever marathon server is most active.

Can't say I have a favourite right now, I just join one that has a decent number of players in it. With that I said, I enjoyed playing on the [MPF]Ren-X.com server the other night. I went to play again at the same time last night but it was empty.

• Upvote 1

I always play on [MPF]Ren-X.com[uS] :) hehe

Yea we have 17 ppl in there right now. Just keep joining and give it a few mins, it fills up quick then.

Server was full 15 mins ago, some people left i guess, **** happens :D

Cya on the battlefield :D

A marathon server if I'm up for a long brutal survival-ish match and any full server if I'm up for a few random matches in general. Though I mostly play on EKT, MPF and RMX servers since they're usually at the top of the list in player counts.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

[MPF]Ren-X.com[uS] was rocking just now, around 30 people in game. Another long battle on Walls, and on Field before that. I managed to pick off @Plokite_Wolf with a nice clean head shot as Raveshaw too ;)

Wish I could've finished your Flame Tank as payback. :doh:

Very good games indeed.

Is there a working option to set a server as a favourite in game or from the launcher? So far I haven't been able to find such an option but I do see little star icons that indicate something when browsing available servers (like the locked server icon). So is anything like that in the game? I don't like having to filter servers all the time because the ones I like to play on don't show at the top, albeit its no big issue actually.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

(I admit, this is my first post on the website)

I've had some good times on the EKT servers. Though I'm tempted to host my own server since I have the means and I got alot of friends from my own clan/website that would play with me, but not on their own without me. Hosting our own server might inspire them to play when I'm not around :)

I play on the EKT servers seen as i am full admin there lol. Also play on the tmx server to change it up from marathon to aow. plus you do get some good footage.