Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

My time here is done for now

I loved to be here at CNCNZ and I loved the C&C community since I first came here. It's been a wonderful experience talking with you guys. Without me, I think this forum might have been more inactive than ever. Although some of you think I am an annoying and somewhat misunderstanding C&C fanboy, I gave you guys too much attention for my posting (to be honest). Because C&C is nearly dead, I wish C&C has something for the greater good in future years to come and it's quite tedious right now on what to discuss with remaining C&C gaming. I even thought of creating a C&C3 expansion mod to finish up the C&C story left off after C&C4.

After about 8 years in CNCNZ having done 3114 posts, 200 shoutouts and probably over 100 status udpate posts, my time here is done for now and I shall be moving to other future endeavors.

In case you haven't been wondering, my Twitter site is still active for now until the day I close ^_^ : https://twitter.com/purplegaga27

Edited by zocom7

First of all, C&C is not "nearly dead". You might want to rethink that one considering the amount of active community projects and activities. It's only dead if you stop being part of it. Secondly, you don't have to deal with extremes and fully end your time here. If you're going to be focusing on other projects - that's fine and it doesn't mean you can't drop in on the forums here and there. Other than that, if you truly wish to stop showing up around the community (for now?), let us know what's the best way to contact you in the future (for whatever reason). Not everyone uses twitter. You've uploaded a lot of stuff like map collections and mods, so it would be great if you could leave some solid contact info (email? site/blog?) in case the old links die out and someone really needs help with your uploads.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

He has "left" several times already. It has never lasted so far, so I don't expect him to stay away for very long this time either.

Best of luck for your future endeavours.

For my 3210th post, this will be my last post for now, although Sonic laughed at the fact that I, Plokite and Zee Hypnotist were supposed to disappear from this forum and still came back eventually despite retirement.

I got to handle my personal health issues lately again (if I can make it through). There's nothing left of C&C that I want to discuss and play with all but modding.

Once again, I wish my luck and spirit is with me. This is Zocom7 (aka PurpleGaga27) signing off. :)B)

• Upvote 1

See you around Zocom7. :)

Normally I'd celebrate but zocom is our misunderstood idiot. Harmless, but ultimately nice. Actually gonna be a bummer if he really does leave.