Thierry

Best Mammoth Tank?

Which Mammoth Tank is the best?  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Original Mammoth Tank (C&C)
    • Mammoth tank from Ra1
    • RA2 Mammoth Tank (Apocalypse)
    • Dune/Emperor Mammoth Tank (devastator)
    • Gen/ZH Mammoth Tank (Overlord)

maybe you should add the mammoth tank mk2 from tibsun to your poll.

After a vote has been cast, the poll can't be edited by me anymore, only an admin or moderator can edit it.

Darn. That would have gotten my vote. However, of the choices, I'll take the RA1 Mammoth. It was more effective at infantry control, packed a heavy punch for armor and buildings, and deal with airpower. It's only drawback was it's slow speed, even for RA1. And I must say, I do not believe the Overlord should have been on the list. It was not labled a Mammoth or listed as an evolution of the Mammoth. It's a wannabe.

hey, emperor overlord kills tanks and infantry. it'll take on any other mammoth tank

but apocolypse is cool with missiles. tanks are only effective with infantry when they are 3 striped cause they fire double nuclear shells in RA2

True it is by far the best of the choices. What I said was that it is not a Mammoth, though. And it isn't. It is it's own distinct class. Just because it has twin main guns doesn't make it a Mammoth, otherwise the Heavy Tank from RA1 also qualifies. The Overlord is simply The Overlord, and is the best ever C&C tank, but it's not a Mammoth.

yeh i agree the The Overlord should not be counted as a Mammoth.

Thank God! Reinforcements! But I still want to know where the Mk II is.

Well i wouldve voted for MkII but its not there so i go for C&C's Mammy MkI

The Emperor tank. Self healing, tears apart armor and structures. Add a minigun to slaughter infantry.

Still, it's not a TRUE Mammoth. That's all I'm saying. It should not be on the best MAMMOTH poll. Best tank poll, yes. Best Mammoth poll, no.

Heya! The overlord rules! It could chop the other tanks apart easily. But i gotta hand it to you, it qualifies as a evolution of the mammoth. Why? Beacause just like all mammoths (excluding MKII) it has double cannons. Also the trademark of all mammoths, size & firepower (excluding the gattling & bunker upgrades.). :D

So your saying that the real life Soviet twin barrel tank was a mammoth? And the Heavy from RA1? And yes, a twin barrel did exist, shortly after WW2 if I remember right. The Overlord is the best tank but not a mammy!

Not exactly. I meant evolution not really a mammoth but still a evolution. But, no I dont think the RA1 Russian Heavy tank is a mammoth. A mammoth tank ihas always been large, tough & powerful. Though the Apocalypse tank in RA2 is more of a mammoth than the Overlord.

How could it be an evolution if it is on a game that has no mammoth originally? TS had one in TD, RA2 had the RA1 version, Generals Overlord has no background for an evolution. It's on a completely differant path, one were the mammy never existed!

OK I get your point. Tnx for explaining. I'm not much of an C&C fan. Most of the time I play BF: Vietnam instead of C&C games.

Did you use the Impossible difficulty? Man, it's very tough. You often get killed in that difficulty.

Sorry about posting an offtopic thread, I just can't help it!