Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Is Bibber done with C&C?

Well he was the reason he changed C&C3 modding for good when he released a crucial C&C Asset Extractor which changed the way how I mod C&C3. He was also involved in making a KW mod launcher, the RA3 Upheaval mod and the C&C Ultimate Collection install fixes. After all, he was one of the best modders ever.

I haven't had a slightest clue why he may be giving up on C&C after all these years of hard work and dedication he put up with the C&C community. If he's retiring, he should have said so. The only rumor I confirmed was coming from Stygs.

His site show it on maintenance now.

Maybe he just drunk something bad and was out for few days....

Just made an Account to say this but his website has been down to around a few weeks from what I've seen. But, I've seen comments that say it's been down since August. I was thinking of Reaching out to him but I think it should be one of you guys since you have the golden tags ;) (Now I need to try and find a link for the Wrath Launcher Mod. Which I have been looking for a week.)

2 hours ago, JJATh said:

But, I've seen comments that say it's been down since August.

It hasn't. The people you talk with didn't even visit the site in the meantime. It goes down and up all the time.

I've seen comments. I haven't spoken with them. And I didn't know that since I checked all this week and it never went up. At least when I was looking that is. 

That pretty much downloaded in less than 30 seconds for me anyway so thanks :) 

His site is still down. Looks like it will never work again. Is there any other places, where i can find his SDK extras and other files?

That's odd. You can in 2016 snapshots, but some of the files in those are outdated.

Three years later, it has happened. Bibber's profile in this site is long gone and so is his Bibber.eu website. Also  I think he'll be gone from Moddb as well soon.

Have a great retirement, Bibber. B)

Anyone have the good tools and fixes he had on his site saved somewhere?

1.20 is the latest version, which can be found here.