Sign in to follow this  
ac0meback

Affiliation Request

Hello Admins of CNCZ forums, I would like to request affiliation with you. If you decide to do so, please let me know here

Here is my site

www.FutureOfCnC.com

Thanks

PS: Criticism Welcome

Sorry we don't do that whole affiliation thing anymore. Haven't done so for a few years now.

Sonic may I ask why you don't do the affiliation thing? The Modding Crew team and I would like to add CNCNZ to our affiliation box. Do you have an image or logo we could add? This is from our site to yours, not yours to ours.

Careful Sonic, these FutureofCnC / RA3Forums guys have been spamming up DGNF for a while now...

Sonic may I ask why you don't do the affiliation thing? The Modding Crew team and I would like to add CNCNZ to our affiliation box. Do you have an image or logo we could add? This is from our site to yours, not yours to ours.

I don't do it because I don't see any need to. It just seems pointless.

There is a CNCNZ.com button. Use it if you want.

button88x31.gif

Careful Sonic, these FutureofCnC / RA3Forums guys have been spamming up DGNF for a while now...

I seem to recall they spammed on our forums to. I think chickendippers delete all the posts.

Oh please dude, why clap? It's basic moderation, not magic! :roll:

:lol:

Affliates are ok, but I dont have the use for them :)

(Now if the GS Bar were to show WR again in its Mods List I'd be happy about that too :P)

(Now if the GS Bar were to show WR again in its Mods List I'd be happy about that too :P)

Yeah I noticed that to. You can always send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask him to add it back.

I'll do it later, school is a bitch and I got an Artillery to skin :wink:

Thierry what do you use for program when you skin the models?

^

Geez Fenring, calm down lol, you outta know better here with the mods and admins here :P He waits 6 weeks and thinks that Sonic will change his mind....lol

Its not a matter of changing his mind, its that the CNCNZ just doesnt affiliate with anyone.

I dont think he's going to change the whole site just for one guy desperate for attention.

He waits 6 weeks and thinks that Sonic will change his mind....lol

Seriously, what's the idea behind having affiliate sites anyway? Why do I need to display a long ugly list of sites on CNCNZ.com to other sites?

Lion has link to CNCNZ.com on CNC Den, he put it their, his site. He asks for nothing in return. If he removes the link do I care... of course not.

The whole affiliate thing is an overblown waste of time that I done away with years ago because I couldn't see anything to gain from it. So Thierry is right I'm not changing my mind :wink:

A higher page rank? On what? :confused:

To me the affiliate thing is a system of other sites playing favourites.

I think it was originally designed so sites could support each other by sharing news, files, interviews etc with their aiffiliates, but the sites in the community tend to be greedy with their resources so it's pretty pointless.

the more you are linked to other sites, the better you show on google among other search engines...

Yeah I noticed that to. You can always send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask him to add it back.

Pssst...

CNCNZ, RJ and WR are still shown in the GS bar :lol:

Sonic did you tell Robin you were moving? :P