Luk3us 63 Posted March 27, 2005 So what interesting and awesome games of 2005 are you all looking forward to? I want to play a little Battefield 2 and go make some cool movies in The Movies... And maybe a little of that new 5D pong I've being hearing about... Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted March 27, 2005 GTA San Andreas PC version. Aside from that, nothing..... Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted March 27, 2005 GTA San Andreas? Thats a little violent for you isn't it... You might have night terrors... Yeah, I wonder how they're going to go about the two player system.... They better botch the job or else I'll be super pissed... I don't feel like buying the same game on both PC and PS2.... :x Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted March 27, 2005 I have bought the PS2 version, but stupidly I FORGOT that I don't have a PS2. So I trade my GTA SA cd with my cousin PC game. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted March 27, 2005 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is the most stupid thing I have read today!!! :rofl: And I've been posting a lot today... ... hahaha oh thats a good one... Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted March 27, 2005 Yeah yeah, I know I even don't know what makes me to buy it, I could have been hipnotized by my cousin to buy one for him and trade it with a stupid PC GAME, Hitman Contract which I cannot play at all because my comp specification is not good enough to play it, sucks. Remembering it makes me sick. Crappy PS2. All hail to PC games Share this post Link to post
Saracen 16 Posted March 27, 2005 The Act of War expansion pack.. damn the single player game is good. There's me about to launch nukes and the damn idiot Zacharov launches his falling star on the white house with the president inside... I had anti superweapon placements round that whitehouse, but they decided to send MI-24 hinds to knock it out after their tanks destroyed my SAMs!!! Share this post Link to post
fox34343 1 Posted March 27, 2005 Battefield 2 and Red Alert 3 if it apears this year. Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted March 27, 2005 Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, only a few days away. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl (due in May) Share this post Link to post
Thierry 0 Posted March 27, 2005 Battlefield 2, Brothers in Arms, and RA3 if it comes out this year Share this post Link to post
GeneralZ 0 Posted March 27, 2005 I can't get some of these games. rated Mature 17+ or older to get it. I tried to get Half Life 2, but the store wouldn't let me. Too young. I still have 3 more years till 17. Chaos Theory is Mature. I tried the demo and beat it. Its fun, but I can't get it :crying: :crying: :crying: Share this post Link to post
chickendippers 1 Posted March 27, 2005 Just get your parents to buy it for you. As long as someone old enought hands over the money they don't care. I tried to buy Dungeon Keeper 2 but I was too young, I handed it to my mum who then paid for it - simple. I am most looking forward to The Legend of Zelda - that's looking stunning! Share this post Link to post
Thierry 0 Posted March 27, 2005 Yeh, I saw the previews too, gonna be awesome Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted March 28, 2005 SW-An Empire at War Rise of Nations (I know its older, but still) Share this post Link to post
GeneralZ 0 Posted March 28, 2005 Oh I love Rise of Nations. I especially love mowing down archers with machine gunners. Share this post Link to post
chickendippers 1 Posted March 28, 2005 I'm also interested to see how Shadow the Hedgehog turns out, seems as it's not being made by Sonic Team and Shadow seems to wield a gun :? Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted March 29, 2005 Do you mean to say its like Sonic, but with guns? Bad idea. Share this post Link to post