Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus X-1

Weather report

So folks, what kinda weather are you having at the moment?

Currently sunny with scattered clouds, supposed to rain in a bit, kinda almost gona be overcast in a while, lots of couds moving in slowly

Perfect weather as usual in O-Town :D

Sunny and balmy, plus some nice surf thrown in for good measure. Just got back from the beach... nice session.

Bit of a strange topic - currently it's lovely and sunny here, but with a chilly breeze.

I thought it was just a British custom to talk about the weather.

I thought it was just a British custom to talk about the weather.

hey, we Americans can be boring too! :wink:

Oh indeed we can. :P

Right now, it's sunny, warm and cloudless with a cooling breeze. Quite nice actually.

Hey, I like storms too. Just stopped raing out here, getting to be unbearable hot and humid *uhgg*

I really love those moderate heavy rain days, when I am outside, seemingly trapped under some shelter. The wind blows lightly with a slight chill. where the horizon just disappears and you can't see that far ahead, there a claps of thunder in the distance and the whole world around you seems to have gone quiet, so you are left with just the sound of the storm.

It's a strange and beautiful feeling when it seems like its just you and the storm. You realise something, but you cannot describe it. What you think in that time are your own thoughts about what is going on around you, and leaves you the time to reflect on those thoughts.....

Where some may associate such a thing with a depressing mood, I find serenity within it. As I said the thoughts going through the mind cannot be described, but to me, this is weather in a scenario that I like best.

Where some may associate such a thing with a depressing mood, I find serenity within it. As I said the thoughts going through the mind cannot be described, but to me, this is weather in a scenario that I like best.

I actually completely agree with you there King. We get really random and violent storms in Orlando (sometimes in the middle of a beautiful, sunny day) that can last from a minute to a couple hours. I've always enjoyed them for some reason.

Really enjoy it when its heavily over cast and cool, with a good solid breeze going, fast moving clouds, random silent lighting, quite dark ish, occasion drizzle ish rains that are on off all day. Really gives a sense of inner peace. Maybe an occasional thunder, but not too loud, you know, the quiet bass rumble...

Ny fave weather is definately a thunder storm with really heavy rain during the day - awe inspiring.

Good to see I'm not the only one :wink:

Its a bit cloudy, but plenty of sun, bit low temperatures though, but it will improve in the weekend....

Can't wait till Saturday...Cus then I'm gonna get a Gamecube + 10 games + 2 controllers + 1 Gameboy Cable + 1 Memory card for just 200 euros :D:D:D

Before my brother moved out, I used his Gamecube a lot, but he moved out...

its sunny here...... Storms are cool...i like them...

yet i also hate storms because my internet screws up then. My pc has an wireless adapter, and rain and storms interfere wth the signal reception

Weather has never interfered with my adapter.

Getting hotter all the time out here, humidity is setting in too :x

Weather has never interfered with my adapter.

Getting hotter all the time out here, humidity is setting in too :x

oh man... humidity's a bitch, isn't it? I really miss the dry heat of southern California :cry:

Well at least the rain held-off for my Sports Day today. It's pretty cold when the sun goes in.

Its hailing again!!! :P

WOW! there was just a loud thuder thingy....... What the hell is wrong with all the animals? theyre all darking and putting their heads down :?

there is also a soccer team practicing outside. hope they get elecrocuted (not badly, im not THAT evil [ maybe i am :twisted: ])

Has anyone else noticed that all f my posts make absolutely no sense?

The clouds are dark and ominous but it hasn't rained yet. It should soon though and when it does, wooo boy it'll be heavy.

Its raining like the Sun just went out to lunch, and the thunder is amazing. No lighting......yet

gust_front1.jpg

it wierd utside now.... th' clouds look like flying saucers for some reason. The shape is PERFECT! maybe they Do exist?

you get all kinds of interesting effects with clouds. For instance right now its bright and sunny, and out of the 3472 clouds I cant see, they're all invisible

Hmm... Right now its cloudy and rainy and cold and smells... So yeah it is really a bad day here. :(

...another perfect, sunny day in Orlando :D