Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

Ick, you don't put lemon on pancakes. You put lemon on fish... Yuck... Lemon... Eww... :o

Wussy, go eat your little pansy pancakes. Fly, fly... fly! :D

Edited by TheBlackout

you saw it in the video XD the first pancake made had lemon and sugar on it o.o personally i use those lil plastic lemon squeezie bottles but yah, lemon juice squirted all over it with sugar doused on top n_n it's nummy! it sounds yukky but you have to try it o.o it's really nice

you saw it in the video XD the first pancake made had lemon and sugar on it o.o personally i use those lil plastic lemon squeezie bottles but yah, lemon juice squirted all over it with sugar doused on top n_n it's nummy! it sounds yukky but you have to try it o.o it's really nice

leave those lemons where they belong, on fish and in juice :P

lul.. how teachers lie these days huh? :blink:

Your teachers were teaching ya'll about beer? How degraded the teachers have become these days huh? :lol:

yey for ghetto cars xD whooo. and i think my post got deleted D= guess it was too warped XD or my ISP denied me o.O i can just picture that car driving down the road... x3; i've seen worse before XD

some pics I stumbled on looking for mad scientists!

275137075_36ac345402_o.jpg

dalekolantern.jpg

i just had to rofl at the gaming chart XD that's a good one... saved to my funny folder now =O thankies :3

and kickass but very wtf lil robots o.O melon robot? oO;;

Its a darlec gosh.

post-4942-1205225066_thumb.gif

If only I had 50c

*cough* dalek >_> now i see it. wow that was pretty embarressing. i'm a major Dr Who fan as well XD; i was like "is it some kind of warped R2 D2 or something? funky..." x3; ooooi i'm never gonna live that one down ._.; and wtf? XD

... o_O XD!!! if that's not a fake pic i'd pay to see that error message x3; remembering it would be fun... maybe you could just remember a chapter of your favourite book or something x3;

You'd have to use the whole book for 18k characters (well guess it depends on the book) :P

o_O *thinks about that for a moment* ... ... ... nope you might be right there XD; possibly. i mean a 500 word essay is a couple of A4 pages... so if you shrink it down to B5... yah good point that would be a whole book o.o;

now i just need to work out how many characters average in a 500 word essay xD

At least you have them facing the right way. :)

i missed the joke there. and i get the feeling it's one of those dirty boy things XD;

lol... It could be I suppose....

But I mean how he faced the Obelisks there is an art to positioning them, and everyone online does it wrong. I would tell them the error of their ways, but they'd I'd be bashed for being a noob. :(

interesting o.O i'm probably one of those types who does it wrong. eh go figure >> but then again i rarely play NOD xD