Sign in to follow this  
rastsyc&c

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO THE TIBERIAM TWILIGHT

In case you havent noticed, C&C 10th aniversary is the current issue, then RA3 will be released, then they'll make an expansion (they always do) then they'll wait like 4ever B4 the next one, maybe throw in a C&C FPS in there, so it could be a while....

But Im with ya man, WHEN ???????????????

i dout they will actually make another Tiberian (insert sci-fi name here)

i mean Firestorm didn't really give that much room to make another Tiberian *blank*

Apart from the big gapping hole that the end of the Nod campagin left us with. Not to mention that GDI has the Tacatis and is going to say the world again....

Yeah not much to go on.

IF they make another game in the tiberian series.. nod should win.. just my opinion

-Danola

They do leave room for another tiberian game, as long as NOD, GDI, or the Forgotten are never totally destroyed, then there is always room for another game to add.

That and the Scrin are due for a visist, and Cabal and his clone of Kane

i think they messed up when they made Kane disapier and i dont think he disapiered i think Cabal has him becasue in the movie well u know what i give

Kane teleported in the Nod ending, but FS picks up after the GDI ending

No they didn't... The nod ending was an alternate ending and never really happened.. GDI's TS ending was the correct one and Firestorms vision of Cabal/Kane stands firm and these are the official endings.

There is something big on the horizon though, I can feel it.. this C&C 10th Anniversary is putting pressure on EA to give something away, let something out.... Your patience is all that is required, and hopefully no one will be disappointed...

Words by Neil Peart, Music by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson

The clouds prepare for battle

In the dark and brooding silence

Bruised and sullen stormclouds

Have the light of day obscured

Looming low and ominous

In twilight premature

Thunderheads are rumbling

In a distant overture

All at once,

The clouds are parted

Light streams down

In bright unbroken beams

Follow men's eyes

As they look to the skies

The shifting shafts of shining

Weave the fabric of their dreams...

:angel: a Rush song for every occasion...even this one :D:D

I reckon that eventually they're make a C&C game. Though that could be in the next few years or maybe in a few decades... I'd like that though. Be walking in a comp store and seeing Tiberian Twliight on the shelve. That would be wicked. :P

EA doesnt tell anything definite about their games untill about 5 weeks before they release it (at least on the good games) D@^% secretive EA jerks!!!!!

Well, llok on the brightside, C&C 10th anniversary os comming up, and if EA dont announce anything htere abotu RA3 or TT, then the community that they are now part of will crush them.

i really doubt there will be another C&C game

Then you my friend are wrong to believe that. EA didn't just aquire the C&C Franchise (worth millions) to just throw it away! :roll:

i really doubt there will be another C&C game

Then you my friend are wrong to believe that. EA didn't just aquire the C&C Franchise (worth millions) to just throw it away! :roll:

although its EA, They often do stupid moves.

Yes, but they have yet to throw away several million bucks. If they didnt want to continue the series, they could at least sell the rights to Petroglyph.

If they didnt want to continue the series, they could at least sell the rights to Petroglyph.
Yes that would be good (mainly becayse I want Frank Klepacki's Music in C&C again) and Petroglyph would do it right unlike EA (the Generals lack of stroryline atrocity)

Id rather have the rights of CnC sold to petroglyph(And wait longer) and have a game that is made by the original Developers.

Id rather have the rights of CnC sold to petroglyph(And wait longer) and have a game that is made by the original Developers.

Do you even know who the Original developers ARE ??

Westwood studios !!

EA bought the company, btu the vast amjority of the Westwood crew now work for Petroglyph !!!!!!