Sign in to follow this  
Acerz492

When People Snap

And us New Zealanders thought the rest of the world was crazy...well, we do, but this is still crazy in itself:

Man steals plane, attempts to fly into the Auckland Skytower

:haha: On election night no less. Silly man. This is about as exciting as the infamous Papakura Bomb Scare earlier in the year:

Another silly New Zealander

Ahh, the joys of living in Auckland..

Guest MadBadger

now these are reasons shoot to kill policys are more widly neaded ;) gota remove this bad DNA from the gene pool.

:haha: That's a bit too extreme man. My advice for these kinds of people?

If you're angry - Hit your head against a brick wall. Like so: :bang:

Don't take it out on the general public.. :wink:

Guest MadBadger

well no we do this enough soon there will be a NZ full of inteligent people...well about 12.... bout 1/2 the population :P

Guest Rabbit
:haha: That's a bit too extreme man. My advice for these kinds of people?

If you're angry - Hit your head against a brick wall. Like so: :bang:

Don't take it out on the general public.. :wink:

Haha, I just do it against a dumpster. It doesn't hurt as much, but it get's the job done. :doh:

That plane thing was a big ****en deal if you ask me... I mean what the hell were the cops going to do? Just sit there and watch.. Thats pretty friggin slack.

And what is the governement going to do after this little wake up call? Absoletly nothing... I can't believe people can be so stupid and vote for those ignorant bastards.. I swear this country is going down the ****ter so fast it isn't even funny.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

A little? :haha:

That plane thing was a big ****en deal if you ask me... I mean what the hell were the cops going to do? Just sit there and watch.. Thats pretty friggin slack.

And what is the governement going to do after this little wake up call? Absoletly nothing... I can't believe people can be so stupid and vote for those ignorant bastards.. I swear this country is going down the ****ter so fast it isn't even funny.

Pfft..calm down. You know that no New Zealander wouldn't have the guts to actually pull off flying into the Skytower...

That sounds like America there Luk3us. >_>

It sounds like America, but remember, we're not that crazy... :wink:

Pfft..calm down. You know that no New Zealander wouldn't have the guts to actually pull off flying into the Skytower...

Perhaps.. But the fact that we could do nothing AT ALL to prevent that seems very very wrong, at least to me... Living in a fantasy land of peace and harmony isn't going to save you from reality...

I know dude. What could the cops do though? We don't have a fighter squadron anymore, so it's not like we coulda scrambled anything to force him down.

The ironic thing is? The guy who went crazy, he was my flight instructor when I had my flying lessons earlier in the year. :shock: He seemed pretty normal at the time...lol..

Guest MadBadger

did he teach you about staying away from tall buildings? cos if he didnt for the love of god learn it before (if you ever do) come to the UK......mind you..... you could forget it for a moment and fly into that damned gerkin in the middle of london..... blame it on the pigons.

Guest Rabbit

(small note to Fire_fox_1990)

In case you didn't notice, HTML coding doesn't work here...

You must use the following code...

[url=URL GOES HERE]DISPLAY GOES HERE[/url]

did he teach you about staying away from tall buildings? cos if he didnt for the love of god learn it before (if you ever do) come to the UK......mind you..... you could forget it for a moment and fly into that damned gerkin in the middle of london..... blame it on the pigons.

Hahaha...well, considering the fact that out where I did my flying lessons there aren't any tall buildings at all.

And no. I'm not going to go to the U.K. just to fly into a stupid gerkin.

I wouldn't mind getting a cannon and launching you into it though... :wink:

and I thought Americans had issues.

at least they werent our pilots flying planes into buildings :shock:

hm...that could be taken offensively. sorry to anyone who does. :(

Shoot to Kill shout be a law. If some fuker is doin somehting stupid like that, then bloddy well shoot him.

or you could try him, jail him, release him in 40 yrs, and do it all again. :?

Thats a stupid idea and you know it...

There are far to many circumstances to take into account in each situation for such a law to exisit.. Not to mention certain people exploting that for their own means..

Exactly. I'd rather have "Cops with Tasers" over "Shoot to Kill" anyday. :wink:

Most police are trigger-happy, so that law could spark off a whole lotta trouble.

Anyways, are there any stories similar to my ones 'Where People Snap' and go crazy? I'd like to hear 'em, and then we can laugh on how fragile the human pysche can be at times..lol...

Guest MadBadger

hang on hang on..... are people saying the cops shoulda shot at the plane? cos if they are thats what FBI guys started doing on 9/11 when the plane flew into the pentagon (wtf happened to it? it just faded outa the news never heard bout restoration..... i guess its repaired and they got the pats and prism towers up for RA2) there were reports of hand guns being fired at the plane..... now that did nothing..... so whats the shoot to kill bout?

Cygnus wants to live in a police state...

Kinda like what Aussie is turning into with the commonwealth games coming... Tut tut tut, the cops shouldn't have that sort of power... Its dangerous..

That sounds like America there Luk3us. >_>

Hey, we "increased" security... :lol: :haha:

The cops I have in my state don't use guns very often, but if you do something really bad, we got a loose death sentance here. :)

Now LA is a different story about their cops.... >_>

Guest MadBadger

LA cops.... dont they just sit in dougnut shops?

hehe that rhymes :P

lol... Even though that is a sterotype.. There is always some truth to them... ;)

Hey, we "increased" security... Laughing Ha Ha!

Meh.. We're find out whats happening to our queer little country in the next week or two... ;)

Guest MadBadger

hehe on this crap saturday nite show over here with these two anoying jordie planks a prize was a trip to NZ...... only prob the vid only showed REALY steep cliffs, Island cliffs and snow NO flat land what so eva :bang: i feel sorry for them wot gota go :P ...... no sorrow to them who live in NZ...... mind you how you live on cliffs?