Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Guest Stevie_K

Thank you for bringing back the nightmares :P

Well **** you too. :P

I would go home and drop my desktop out there, but I'm snowed the **** in. At work of all places.

Jeremy Bernal FTW :P

That guy is morbid.

I've finally changed my old avatar with a new one, it's been there for more than a year :)

I have a temporary avatar change because of tomorrow's 100th birthday of the soccer club HNK Hajduk Split.

The celebration is not the same as anywhere in the world. Torcida (Hajduk fans) have been making club-related graffiti and hanging ribbons and blankets in team colours on streets for days now. A friendly match against Slavia Praha is scheduled for tomorrow. The atmosphere is warming up, it'll be hot tomorrow!

Hajduk živi vječno! (Hajduk lives forever!)

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

On the subject of avatars. D14810 your avatar never loads when I browse the forums.

D14810 your avatar never loads when I browse the forums.

I've never had a problem seeing it... :look:

I've never had a problem seeing it... :look:

Neither have I. Weird

I've seen it, I don't know what it is, but I've seen it.

Guest Stevie_K
On the subject of avatars. D14810 your avatar never loads when I browse the forums.

How about now? I've uploaded the file directly to the site instead of linking from Image Shack.

I've seen it, I don't know what it is, but I've seen it.

In case you would like to know it's the main character of a MS-DOS video game from 1994 called Hocus Pocus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hocus_Pocus_(computer_game)

Guest Stevie_K

New wallpaper, and I just couldn't help myself giving it a personal touch.

Original image here.

wallp2.jpg

Good old Red Dead. Great game, not such a good ending, but meh it had to happen.

That's Clint Eastwood in that image. Not John Marston from Red Dead Redemption, but there are similarities.

The ending to Red Dead Redemption is just awesome. Did you play the stranger mission to get the real ending Luk3us? Red Dead Redemption doesn't end until you see the credits roll.

That's Clint Eastwood Flint Westwood in that image.

;)

My eyes deceived me it seems... :o

The ending to Red Dead Redemption is just awesome. Did you play the stranger mission to get the real ending Luk3us? Red Dead Redemption doesn't end until you see the credits roll.

I don't think you have to do the devil missions to finish the game... Though they are a little freaky especially the last one after John gets gunned down.

As for the ending, yes I chased down that Federal Officer and filled him with lead.

But playing as Junior just isn't the same, he's not even half the man his father was. I miss John, which is why the game ended on a sour note to me. :(

Delicious furry wallpaper. :3

ZOMG WHO IS THE GENIUS WHO CAN DRAW SUCH GOOD FURRIES?????? :o:o:o:o:o

@Luk3us, I know that you are a spam addict, but this is just too much. 3 images would have been sufficient for us to get the point.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Perhaps. ;)

Oddly, that image reminds me of one of the characters in Mass Effect 2, mainly because of 'its' ass. Gracious ass shots and all that.

Gracious ass shots and all that.

Luk3us, am I seeing the starting symptoms of liking furries a bit?

Delicious furry wallpaper. :3

I like your taste in games :3

Guest Rabbit

I should have some kind of record for maintaining the same Avatar for the longest damn time. Luk3us, Sonic, or anyone else who has been here longer than I have, have I once changed my avatar?

<--- Check my join date Zee.