Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Another rare wallpaper change for me....

image1mx.jpg

Yeah it wasn't a bad game actually. I was kinda bummed at the ending, I understand it but still.

I haven't changed my desktop in months. I need to get over my obsession with Mass Effect. :P

I haven't changed my desktop in months. I need to get over my obsession with Mass Effect. :P

You say that like it's something you should do.

Poor me I haven't changed my desktop for ages too, My wallpaper is the simple windows wallpaper but I think I'm going to change today..

Mal are you ok? I can see clothing.

I can see clothing.

Is that what you call that ridiculous costume she's got on? It looks like she's half mummy, half riveted sheet metal with some sort of formless scrap material wrapped around it.

ok... that is cool.

Its more fancy than functional.

Funny comments from the two guys who are most likely to have girlie wallpapers at any one time.

Oh I guess they are functional for you... ;p

Funny you should say that, I've had a picture of the SR2 Normandy from Mass Effect since about March, and this one for the last month or so. :P

Current Wallie, still slightly obsessed with ME2.

luk3uswallie232.jpg

Current:

luk3us212wallie.jpg

But I'll move back to hotness at some point.

Funny comments from the two guys who are most likely to have girlie wallpapers at any one time.

Oh I guess they are functional for you... ;p

Oh yes they are! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

8956.png

I haven't changed my wallpaper on my main computer in 5-7 years (carried over two computers). On my laptop, I experimented with the 6 Lord of the Rings wallpapers the guy I got the computer from had put on there to find the one with the perfect brightness so I could see the keyboard in the dark, but not so bright I'd lose my night vision from looking at the screen.

You are a strange soul.

Also yes, my desktop isn't that functional. Aesthetics were the aim.

(Quoting myself to show the emphasis on the point, because I realised you didn't have girlie pictures at the time of posting.)

This is the one wallpaper I've had adorning my computer for the last several years and have no intention of changing any time soon.

sephres.jpg

I once posted up a fake wallpaper on here with hidden jokes in the desktop icons, but no one noticed them, so I deleted it.

That looks a bit retro.

And erriry. :o

Well aren't you the man of variation Nmenth :P

I did not like FFVI. I know it is nearly as popular as FFVII, but in my opion, it was a terribly boring game.

I wouldn't have a Kefka wallpaper if you paid me... ok, maybe if you were paying me, but for no other reason.