Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New Feature - CNCNZ.com Page2

Recommended Posts

I've finally finished one our new features for CNCNZ.com. Simply called Page2, its something a little different, it will stray away from the subject of Command & Conquer in some aspects but its all the name of improving CNCNZ.com. Here is a run down of what Page currently offers....

  • Daily Webmaster Blogs

Each day you can check Page2 for updates to Sonic's and C&C King's blog covering whatever we feel like posting.

- Sonic's Blog

- C&C King's Blog

 

[*]Forum Focus

An overview of the most recent topics in the CNCNZ.com Forums.

 

[*]Hot & Not

CNCNZ.com's guide to what we think is hot and what is not in the C&C community.

 

[*]Page2 Poll

Another poll that will cover non C&C related topics. Make your vote your count.

 

[*]Front Page News

A long list of the most recent news posts, just in case you missed something.

 

[*]Fan Art Gallery

A place to showcase the fan art sent into us by our visitors.

  • in this thread on our forums.

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds really good Sonic. I love experimental page layouts :D

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Now, I admire the work, but I honestly fail to see the point of a second main page.

Share this post


Link to post

It's meant to be a little more personal and laid back, I think. Sounds like a great idea. To distiunguish better between the two, I think a new favicon should be made. Just an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Now, I admire the work, but I honestly fail to see the point of a second main page.

Its not a second main page :no:

You won't see us posting C&C related news, the closest I will get is news related to things I've done to the site.

 

It's meant to be a little more personal and laid back

That sums it nicely. The main page keeps it professional approach while Page2 is a little more relaxed.

 

Plus its something that other sites don't do, I'm sick of theses clone sites reporting the same news everyday. CNCNZ.com is guilty of that as well and Page2 is one of our efforts to change this boring process.

 

Thats one thing I've always noticed about this community, you do something different and people question it :roll:

 

C&C King is also working on another great idea for the site with give us another unique feature to call our own.

Share this post


Link to post

Even though I despise blogs... It looks alright. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

This Page 2 is a great idea :). It's hard to find C&C sites with news focused and made for fans, providing that 'home' feeling. I guess PPM used to be an exception, because considering the concept of page 2 above, it doesn't has Page 1 :lol:.

Share this post


Link to post

i like the idea very much...its more personal and plus i like how you got the hot forum topics on it too :wink: :thumbsup: :2c: :pray:

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah Thierry that would be cool, the image needs to be 1000px X 80px with no text at all. Try as show a history of C&C in there if possible.

Share this post


Link to post

Looks great, but would be better with out the C&C logo in the middle I think.

Share this post


Link to post

it would be good but how to get to it, 1 mane page is good aufe but if thares room put news of c&c on it or news on some thing but its ur chose not myne

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×