Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

The Official CNCNZ.com Merry Christmas 2005 Thread

Its just ticked over to Christmas Eve here in New Zealand so as I do every year at this time I post the only Official CNCNZ.com Merry Christmas 2005 Thread.

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the CNCNZ.com Forums! :santa::santa::santa:

santa_ani.gif:whip:

Please leave your Christmas greetings and wishes in this thread.

Yes I know someone posted a Merry Christmas thread earlier this week, but I alway post the "official one" :snooty:

lol, the Offical thread... ;):santa:

Yeah, Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all and all that sorta thing.. ;):P:santa:

Almost forgot to use the :santa: smilie. :santa:

Christmas Eve? It's still Christmas Eve Eve morning over here. That's kind of scary.

But yes, Merry Christmas. And Happy Christmas to all you Brits. Hell, why stop there. Fröhlich Weihnachten for you Germans. And for the Germans turned British, Glücklich Weihnachten.

I could go into Babal Fish and do it in 15 languages. But German is what I know, so I'm sticking to it.

Just gone 17:09 here in the UK, and it's dawning on me that I have to work Tomorrow (Christmas eve)...

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all!!!

So how many of you who are old enough are gonna get drunk over the holidays? :P

santa_ani.gif:whip:

Ahhh the return of the traditional CNCNZ.com Santa Claus... Older than Santa himself. And this year he seems to be getting a bit kinky!! :shock: :haha:

Stupid anti-minor drinking laws. :roll:

That sucks about having to work on Christmas Eve. :P

well im 21 according to my brothers ID ...so you will find me drinking alot...i started yesterday which was the 22...tomorrow is christmas eve for me! (actually 19 shhhhh)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :santa::santa::santa::santa:

lol, the Offical thread... ;):santa:

Yeah, Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all and all that sorta thing.. ;):P:santa:

Same to ya all :D

Sonic, don't you use that Santa Claus every year?

Well C&C King said the return of the traditional CNCNZ santa so I take it as a yes. :P

I didn't read King's post. Oops :oops: .

Seems Santa likes a bit of SNM :lol:

Yeah what is up with that wip dude? :?

(actually 19 shhhhh)

lol, reasons why you live here then. :P

Guest Rabbit

Do you all open your presents on Christmas Eve or on Christmas?

Guest Rabbit

Oh, and by the way, w00t on my 1200th post! :o

Hehe, the day after Christmas is Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve EXCETERA!!!!

W00tage. :santa: :santa: Tis exactly 12am over here in NZ. stern113mk.gif So its now offically xmas... woot... xmascheers6wi.gif

Merry Christmas to all, once more... xmascheers6wi.gif

Yeah I do, I know there thousands and thousands of Christmas images you can find on the net but I be bother finding new ones for one simple post. Plus it was already uploaded from last year ;)

Yeah what is up with that wip dude? :?

I'm glad some off you notice my joke :lol:

I just thought Santa need something to laugh about.

Seems like he's enjoying it to! :haha:

Well it is Christmas :wink:

Seems like he's enjoying it to! :haha:

Well it is Christmas :wink:

Well its Christmas Eve here. Damn you and your weird time zones. ;)

I always open mine on Christmas Eve morning. Which was this morning. That's because every year we go up to North Carolina to see all the deranged relatives up there. Loads of... fun?

I always open mine on Christmas Eve morning. Which was this morning. That's because every year we go up to North Carolina to see all the deranged relatives up there. Loads of... fun?

Deranged relatives are always the best, I hate normal relatives.

I open them on Christmas Day afternoon now... I really don't as much anymore. When I was younger, I would run right to my parent's room at 5am and just jump up and down on their bed and they would make me wait til 8am which I just hated. Once I hit 12, I slept in longer than my parents. Woke up at 10am and opened presents at 1pm.