Sonic 297 Posted January 4, 2006 Anyone remember that Angry Gamer Video thread I posted a few months ago? It featured some crazy dude playing Halo 2 online, he gets a bit carried away. Well here is part 2 and damn he is worse in this one he start trashing the TV, throwing the controller :shock: http://thatvideosite.com/view/1139.html (Warning, contains offensive language) One of the user posted comments about this video..... Loser's Syndrome. Symptoms include playing Halo 2 way too much a screaming like a bitch when you die. Share this post Link to post
Guest Rabbit Posted January 4, 2006 This guy gets better and better. You know he wants to throw the TV, be he knows he can't Share this post Link to post
Riparius 0 Posted January 4, 2006 What did the calling dude do? :lol: I wonder how many times he said the F word... Share this post Link to post
Saracen 16 Posted January 4, 2006 Picks up the TV, swings it around, puts it down... then corrects it I bet that video is of him getting pwned by the AI, hate to know what he'd be like on "Live!" :roll: :wink: Worst I ever got, was today. A Hard race against #9 in NFS: Most Wanted, which required some agressive racing technique... All I said was "Come on You Bitch!" and that was just to the car... should of upgraded it before racing. Share this post Link to post
fire_fox_1990 0 Posted January 4, 2006 omg that was funny it happind to me on x box live but he was talking on the speakers and he got baned for 1 day it was funny tho... Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted January 4, 2006 I bet that video is of him getting pwned by the AI, hate to know what he'd be like on "Live!" :roll: :wink: I'm sure it was on Xbox Live, he is wearing a headset and you can hear him sometimes blame the lag. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted January 4, 2006 :roll: Wonder how bad he would get pwned on CS. Be bitching a whole of alot more. Loser Symdrome - http://media.putfile.com/FPS-Doug Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted January 5, 2006 Seen the FPS-Doug video, its very funny but fake. The Halo 2 guy I think is clearly real, which makes it even worse for this kid. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted January 5, 2006 Seen the FPS-Doug video, its very funny but fake.The Halo 2 guy I think is clearly real, which makes it even worse for this kid. I know, they do videos for this, but its still funny. Also, he does play CS. Also, I think he is going to be an abusive husband/wife. Share this post Link to post
BWare 0 Posted January 5, 2006 Also, I think he is going to be an abusive husband/wife. ??? :shock: "He?" An abusive "husband/wife?" Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted January 5, 2006 Also, I think he is going to be an abusive husband/wife. ??? :shock: "He?" An abusive "husband/wife?" He could be gay. I mean come on. Share this post Link to post
Publix666 0 Posted January 5, 2006 lmao wow, that was great, i wonder what hed do on battlefield 2 online :lol: Share this post Link to post
BWare 0 Posted January 5, 2006 I just HAVE to wonder whether it's fake or not... but man. If not, that is one messed up dude. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted January 5, 2006 I just HAVE to wonder whether it's fake or not... but man. If not, that is one messed up dude. I think it is, but I still thinks the kids messed up if he will fake that kind of crap. Share this post Link to post