Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Another Random Logo for the Site

For some reason I always want to include an Metallica inspired logo in the mix. The other day I added this one....

met_1.jpg

If you would like other non-C&C or more C&C related random logos include leave your ideas in this thread and I'll see what I can do.

Acerz has already suggested that I create one based around the the ZED/ZEE discussion we had, CNCNZ.com - Its ZED not ZEE ;)

I this idea but I can't think of a decent picture to use in the background of the image.

I say we do a logo like "Missile Strike".. Not C&C maybe but still combat... Missiles flying down in the background and under CNCNZ.com we have "Missiles Inbound". :P

For the ZEE/ZED, the alphabet in the background, leaving out Z. Might look cool if you used the Cyrllic or Greek alphabet.

Acerz has already suggested that I create one based around the the ZED/ZEE discussion we had, CNCNZ.com - Its ZED not ZEE ;)

I this idea but I can't think of a decent picture to use in the background of the image.

Sesame Street's Big bird. With you holding a gun pointed to his head, forcing him to say "Zed!" :haha:

Not only does it hold good comedy value, it also puts the point across :wink:

Sesame Street's Big bird. With you holding a gun pointed to his head, forcing him to say "Zed!" :haha:

Not only does it hold good comedy value, it also puts the point across :wink:

Oh you Englishmen. ;)

Here we go, Acerz idea. CNCNZ.com - Its ZED not ZEE

zed_1.jpg

Thats part of a real blackboard in the background with the CNCNZ.com text in a chalk type font.

Guest Rabbit

Same, but that Z looks like a 2. :P

Yes... I believe this one is pronounced "See En See En Two" :lol:

"See En See En Zee Dot Com" sounds better than "See En See En Zed Dot Com". :P

OMG yes it duz lol!!!!111!!eleven

...this argument is definitely going places :lol:

Guest Rabbit

Yeah. Haha, Acerz was giving me Kudos for being the only American here to accept and even use Zed.

Zed infidels zed... :twisted:

Sonic, you need to like deport all these people.. ;)

Same, but that Z looks like a 2. :P

It was the only chalkboard type font I could find that was free, all the others I found on Google cost money.

Here we go, Acerz idea. CNCNZ.com - Its ZED not ZEE

zed_1.jpg

Thats part of a real blackboard in the background with the CNCNZ.com text in a chalk type font.

Very nice. I like it. :)

Hypno, go back to Britain without telling your parents and see if you can survive the food!

Heh, I was playing Call of Duty 2 and some Brit had a mic, so I asked him, for Z, what do you say? "Zee" or "Zed"? First he asked me what kind of ****ed up question that was, then cussed me out, then screamed (Sounding just like the Halo kid!) and then said, "THE ****ING ANSWER IS ZEE! WHAT THE **** IS ZED ABOUT?"

Hehe. ;)

Hahaha... typical drunken, angry Brit :P :wink:

Zee An Zee An Zed Dot Com... there's a tune in that 8)