Hi, my names raynar and its nice 2 be hurr

grd9 vancouver , AZN

i like playing basketball

chilling wit ppl

music i like are

hip-hop and rap

rite now i mostly listen to THe Game , Juelz Santana and MIKE JONES

favourite rapper of all time , is probably 2pac

games i play are CS:CZ*i suk i hardly play now* , Battlefield 2 ,GTA:SA and occasionally CNC generals * i got bored of it but im planning to try mods like MEC and Operation Restore Justice.

umm iunno wut i am, 50 % gamer 50 % athlete (???)

WELCOME.

...but just so you know, there's nothing glorious about actual gangs like the bloods :roll:

I personally know victims of their violence. Not cool.

hahah i kno, im not a blood i juss put that coz its THE GAME and its ipod style and i think it loooks kool

hahah i kno, im not a blood i juss put that coz its THE GAME and its ipod style and i think it loooks kool

Hehe, fair enough. Again, welcome :wink:

Guest MadBadger

'ello my friend please stay i need more peeps on my side for the regular Rock/Metal Vs Rap/Hip Hop arguments :D

glad to see you didnt mention 50cent ;) but The Game

You got Ghost Unit?

and Pacs always gona be #1 you dont need to say that :P

o snap madbadger isnt another rocker...good another 'soldier'

50 cent sux...so dus juelz and mike jones.....and 2pac isnt the best

2pac is one o the best...so is biggy, kool g, nas, cormega, big pun, and um definitely big l....and thats all i can think of

haha i listen 2 50 cent, good songs, but not "gangsta" hahaha.

As fo the game, I havent heard Ghost Unit but i do hav his latest mixtape Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin'

ahha and Red as blood i disagreee :P

but im not against ur opinion thats how u think :)

yea word it is your opinion that 2pac is the best and that 50 is good....

but no offense that opinion is missing some knowledge....you needa listen to the rappers i listed....they are the best...including 2pac...

all of them are good at different things tho....punch lines/flow/so on

but 50 used to b good now i think he lost alota talent....n mike jones is just funy to listen to....who!? mike jones!

Guest MadBadger

Window Shoper..... I mean come on how in hell can you release that after Games Ghost Unit? Dude needs to lay somink down to rectifiy that. Ghost units Into is just wacked he mercs 50 to the Ghostbuster theme ffs :P

You missed Scarface and Luda only good things outa the south really.

I say Pacs the best cos he raped about real things, fealings stuff like that. All the others are great no-one laid it down like Biggie.

K. West, Twista, Sway n Busta too. Theres so many that are good but deff Pac n Biggie are the major 2 you cant say you listen to rap without hearing either of them.

U heard Jedi Mind Tricks? they good love how they lay over some Classical ship.

Fiddy lost it after Get Rich.

GGGGG-UNOT :P

yea word it is your opinion that 2pac is the best and that 50 is good....

but no offense that opinion is missing some knowledge....you needa listen to the rappers i listed....they are the best...including 2pac...

all of them are good at different things tho....punch lines/flow/so on

but 50 used to b good now i think he lost alota talent....n mike jones is just funy to listen to....who!? mike jones!

hahaha , i only like the rhymes mike jones makes, but i dont really like how his songs r put 2gether, he juss repeats same thing.

and that "Who?" thing gets annoying. Everytime sum1 says who? ppl shout MIKE JONES!!!

I listen 2 sum of the rappers u listen 2 like Biggie , i listen 2 biggie alot , especially that new duets stuff. And Nas is prob makes the craziest rhymes.

o yeh, forgot 2 mention T.I. and Lil Scrappy , they really good

madbadger....kanya west isnt that good..he has some good underground stuff...but not really ....all the american main stream rappers SUCK

busta is ok...not bad

Papoose!!!!! is the best out now...nas is good but not as much as he used to be

madbadger 2pac isnt the only one who rhymes about real shyt...one off the top o my hed would be cormega...truely deep

i basically named all the good rappers...and add papoose, talib kweli, and prolly either common or mos def arent bad either....

Guest MadBadger

haha i need to get some cormega i keep forgetin. try www.smoothbeats.com there always playin some good ship on there.

got some smooth bluesy Rahzel - Steal My Soul playing right now but Ras-T - Nine-Six Million Dollar Man was on a sec ago. Play some biggie now and again.

Guest Rabbit

Wow, I'm so white, I don't know what either of you are talking about.

U R not alone, Hypno.

I like soft Rock better than Hip Hop/Rap, but greets anyway.

:rofl: That made me break out in laughter... :haha:

Don't worry. They're dicussing rap "artists." No need to give 2 ****s about it.

... I like soft Rock...

The **** is "soft rock?" Isn't that an oxymoron? >_>

I feel Albino. :P

Hi.

The **** is "soft rock?" Isn't that an oxymoron? >_>

Oh no... it's a very real genre. A crappy genre, but a genre nonetheless :P

(Just kidding- there's some good soft rock out there :wink:)

The **** is "soft rock?" Isn't that an oxymoron?

Soft rock is like regular rock and Alternative mixed up. Green Day, Switchfoot, Chasting Crowns, and Bon Jovi are mainly soft rock.

dam the rockers found our topic....now here they come with their debates on what is and isnt a genre....and insults about rap....well it was fun while it lasted...to talk to some ppl who liked some of the same music as I :(

The **** is "soft rock?" Isn't that an oxymoron?

Soft rock is like regular rock and Alternative mixed up. Green Day, Switchfoot, Chasting Crowns, and Bon Jovi are mainly soft rock.

Green Day = LOLZ SuXx0r

:whistle:

i like green day. but i have no idea what you guys are talking about with the rappers there.

well plain old letter F you alll...but greenday is good....but i like 311 more...and SUBLIME.....and metallica (fade to black muthaaaaasss!)and chili peppers and so on...

but rap is its own entity

Guest MadBadger

lol 9 posts in a row discusing the 'finer points' of rap and no metal/rock ****e mentioned ;)

thats some kinda record here norm i mention it then all the rockers come up to bad mouth it :(

mind you the dude who killed his parents did go straight to a Blink182 concert after and that other one who killed his gran did buy a Black Sabbath album with the money he stole........ hey maybe its just me ;) but maybe rap isnt as violent and destructive as yall say..... :P

(and i would back up the 2 stories with links buuuut ima lazy bsatrd :P )