Sign in to follow this  
Alphabear

Fighter of the Day

flares5ph.th.jpg

Heres an interesting one:

partia16fq.th.jpg

And while not technically a fighter, its the first aircraft i flew and we have done something along the lines of dogfighting in them

4946166sq.th.jpg

17tiger43ds.th.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no...

f35b.jpg

AIR_F-35_JSF_STOVL_Lift-Fan_lg.jpg#

De new VTOL on the block :P

AIR_F-35_JSF_Trifecta_lg.jpg

From Top: F-35A, C, B

loving this plane..... and even though im a brit. The Eurofighters a pile of crap. F-35 where its at!!!!

hell yeh

The most versatile, and therefore best, Helicopter, hands down:

helix12uo.jpg

What it lacks in speed it makes up for in firepower. Gotta love the Chinese Helix Helicopter.

:wink:

holy cow those choppers are amazing... there are few things as fun as filling a dozen of them with rocket soldiers and one sniper each and plowing through a base

it real, its just that the chinese governments doesnt say it exists yet

Ohhhh I see. Just like American 'Black Projects' right? :P

Whats the 'Black Projects'? I never even heard of them and I am American!

Acerz man... Give it up! You suXX0r with helixes. ;)

i remember i mowed all ur helixes down with 8 gat tanks the last game we played tsbo.

maybe u need practice with helixes too? :wink:

"Black Projects" is a name given to government/military projects that no one in the public knows about... secret R&D, stuff like that. It's about nothing specific.

Acerz man... Give it up! You suXX0r with helixes.

i remember i mowed all ur helixes down with 8 gat tanks the last game we played tsbo.

maybe u need practice with helixes too?

>_> Did I say anything about using them? I posted this in the relevent topic, so get off my back about me having to practise with them. :roll: Bloody hell.

"Black Projects" is a name given to government/military projects that no one in the public knows about... secret R&D, stuff like that. It's about nothing specific.

Exactly. For example, the F-117 Nighthawk was labelled as a "Black Project", as was the B2 Spirit.

maybe u need practice with helixes too? :wink:

If thats the game I thinking about I still weakened you a lot and ran over your ass. ;) (The ffa with that guy...)

Heh, I was just saying Acerz. ;)

yeah i heard the f-117 project refered to as black on black. im guessing that basicly means super secret

Yes it does. The Philedelphia expiriment (RA1) was a black project.

All stealth craft were black projects, cept for hte Raptor (which is nothing like its shiitty counterpart in Gen and ZH)

forgot my pic :wink:

F22_formation.jpg

you cannot hope to fight what you cannot see.....

some oldies

canberra7jz.th.jpg

phantom2ft.th.jpg

mirage2zy.th.jpg

cannebara, phantom2, and um... mirage 3 if i'm not much mistaken please correct me if rong on the last one all deltas look the same to me

/ Tonadoes and F-111

cants tell abotu the middle one.

F-4 > all (for its time)

/ Tonadoes and F-111

cants tell abotu the middle one.

There all modified F-111s

p51.jpg

pwnage plane of WWII

still a p51 with an experienced pilot can take down a noob piloted f-22 ne day :P:D

The p51 is the greatest plane ever built.

still a p51 with an experienced pilot can take down a noob piloted f-22 ne day Razz Very Happy

what the hell are you smoking ?!

To even fly the F-22 means you are an expirienced pilot. There is no way a P-51 can beat an F-22 in combat. Even just gun to gun, you cant kill what you dont know is there.....

P-51 = greatest planes ever built.

F-22 = greatest piece of aviation technology ever built 8)

I meant relative to the time it was built, of course :wink:

you cant kill what you dont know is there.....

well considering the P-51 doesnt have a radar the F-22 being stealth does not effect much. It would be an interesting fight between a P-51 and an F-22. The P-51 wouldnt stand much of a chance but its manourverability and slower speed means that a skilled pilot should be able to hold off for a while.

The F-22 also being designed to not be seen visually as well may give it an advantage (no realy, they didnt pay 350 milliong per jet so it could be seen by accident)

slowe speed does not mean greeater manuverability. The F-22 is extremely agile for a fighter its size, and it can easily gun down a P-51 in one pass. The P-51, however, will have lots of difficulty hitting a target moving anywhere from 180 to 1300 MPH.