Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus X-1

Nocturne

All i care to say about last nights dream of mine is that it contained a VERY great deal of blood (not mine) and me having one HELL of a good time. For me to say more might cause some people here to do more than just a mild double take. Make of it as you will.

I could easily make a pedophilia joke here but I'll refrain. >_>

*Just now sees this* lmao, Nooooo..... i WILL say it did NOT involve sex in any form, nor anyone under the age of 21. not where the blood was concerned anyway.

nah when i get drunk in dreams im at schoolies (most people wont understand what that is if your not australian and maybe kiwis).

Its like a massive party lasting 3 weeks in total starting the day after grade 12 graduation. Everyone heads to surfers paradise on the gold coast which is basically a few kms of just beach and hotels. Non stop drinking and partying marking the end of school life.

www.schoolies.com

if you did it already then you may miss it...if u dint then maybe you are anxious...

also maybe its just what you find to be fulfilling?

Either way, he wants to do it again.

i had a dream where I was in shool taking an english test, but the paper was blank, and it was storming like hell outside. My english teacher was also a droid. Weird.

And I dont even have any tests in that class for another week + :?

use the site i gave...it helps to understand...even though it may not be 100% accurate...

and did anyone ever hear of or DO Lucid dreaming?i mean ive done it before but i cant do it at will...duno how...but sometimes i just..do..it

I've heard of it, and it is a true phenomenon. Some claim to be able to control it on demand (THAT WOULD ROCK), and some claim that you can train yourself to do it. I've personally experienced it, but it's happened more in the form of intense, vivid nightnmares that I have some conscious control over. It makes it that much scarrier.... but I haven't had a lucid dream in many many years. It's fascinating stuff, really. Has anyone else ever had lucid dreams? Any cool stories?

i wish i remembered them.......all i remember about my lucid dreams is one of them being really long...with me waking up like 5 times and going back to sleep because i was curious as to what would happen

i havent had a nightmare in YEARS...if at all...i think the closest thing to a nightmare that i had was when my family was being isolated from me...wierd that i dont have nightmares huh? :shock:

Im familair with Lucid Dreaming, tho i havent exactly mastered it yet, i can pull it off if i need to. (one of those occult related things ;) ) whats fun is when ya get to be good enough to influence others dreams.... ;)

i've done it, more often that most would have, I imagine.

I cant do it at will (yet) but heck, if i can find the technique for free... :wink:

I remember one of my Lucid dreams, it started as a nightmare, but i distinctly remember waking up and going back to bed, only the "second" time, I could control my running, climing dodging ect...but I wasnt quite fast enough. I dont remember what I was dodging or running from, I just remember being in imense physical condition, yet it still wasnt enough to get away.

Very strange. As many dreams are... :hmm: