Sign in to follow this  
Acerz492

Another brilliant human being!

Acerz, I think its time for the stupid crusade to launch. And get your aim working... 8)

Get both types of your aims ready.

Yes...indeed..

it doesnt take much skill to aim a deathstar or a nuke you know... :wink:

"God must love stupid people. After all, he made so many of them" - random bumper sticker

"Stupid people were made for smart people's amusement and suffering." - Me

;)

It's like telemarketers that call here... even though it's really sparse, it's still really annoying. I know if it's a person trying to pass their wares on to me since they'll ask for Anthony (my dad) instead of using Tony.

Telemarketer: Hello. Is Anthony there?

Me: Why do you ask? Do you need him?

Telemarketer: errr... *click*

Do that every time and they hang up every single time. Now and then I'll speak in Spanish or go "Taco Bell." Be careful with foreign languages though... some marketing firms are crafty and have fluent speakers working for them. I actually had a company call back with someone speaking Spanish so I stumbled thorugh some French... man, that was a goddamn riot.

Actually, I remember back when I was 10... it's so vivid cause I tell the story so often. Anyway, I got a credit card application in the mail. They included a business reply mail envelope inside. However, my dad was a tad upset with the company, I forget who sent it these days. Anywho, he said if they're gonna waste my time, I'm gonna waste theirs. I filled it out and sent it back. About a week later, I got a call.

PR Person: Yes, is Michael there?

Me: Yes... that's me.

PR Person: Yes, it seems we have problems with your application.

Me: uhhhh... hang on, let me get my mom.

My mom went to speak and the caller had hung up.

Yeah, way to do research guys. I swear, some companies will do anything for business.

I've actually said this... It was hiliarious!

Telemarketer: Hello? Is Timothy there? [My dad]

Me: Hello, this is 911, how may I direct your call? (Said this after I knew he was a telemarketer)

Telemarketer: Oh ****! SORRY! *click*

TSBO, that's amazing. My sister is great at pretending to burst into tears and yell at them, saying that our parents died in a car accident and making them feel HORRIBLE. Man it can be fun to mess with the telemarketers :lol:

But yes, the time for our glorious Crusade is fast approaching...

BWare, I am sorry, but we will seriously have to start our Crusade with the ****tards in WoW. I can only hope that they all die in a fire.

...This is coming from the fact that our Warlock, Priest and Mage were frikkin' useless in Blackrock Depths. And they were all higher levels than me (55 compared to my 51). And had multiple characters. And had been playing the game since the beta (so they claim).

...Wiped god knows how many times due to incompetent healing and soulstoning me and the Warrior instead of the Warlock and the Priest. >_>

Annyway.

We don't have much of a problem with telemarketing over here.

We get the Jehovah's Witnesses. Haha, seriously, if there was an earthquake that struck Auckland that measured 10 on the Richter (SP) Scale, the only survivors would be Jehovah's Witnesses.

Example today:

I'm sitting at the computer, half doing an assingment and half playing WoW. Jehovah's Witness appears at the door, and knocks. I look up at her, nod, and then proceed to ignore her. I am, after all doing an assingment and playing WoW at the same time, and adding another idiot to the already rediculous assingment and the fact that there are some...fools...on WoW, I don't have time to be dealing with her.

The fact that I'm ignoring her infuriates her. She starts pounding (:shock:) on my door, so I get up, open the door, almost get hit in the face with a fist, and say to her:

"Ma'am, can't you take the hint? I am busy. Kindly, **** off and leave me alone."

"You are such a rude person!"

"I'm a rude person? Haha! And what do you call marching up on MY property, banging on MY door when I CLEARLY DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO ME, hmmm? Piss off."

I go back to my chair and sit down, and she STILL is hanging inside my doorframe. I notice this after about 5 minutes, when it started getting cold and I couldn't feel the sun. Looking at her, I grab my cellphone and proceed to dial '111' (equivilent of America's '911' system).

That made her move.

I was sorely tempted to throw something at her, like my shoe, but she may have stolen it. *shrug*

And before you start BWare, remember that these are Fundamentalists, and I simply cannot stand that bull****. :P

WoW....crayz stuff out there....

I can solve your WoW problem

dont play it as much. :P

As for everyone else...I cant help you there. After all, I live in America, where we probably have the best people in the word (a few yes, perhaps not all) and most deffinetly some of the worst.

Jehovah's Witnesses... Had one come up to me yesterday, I had the open the door for my mom, and as soon as the saw the bible in his shirt pocket and the little kid they bring along all that ran through my mind was "****...".

Jehovah's Witness: Would you like to hear about God, sir?

Me: No, I've heard enough about him at Sunday school, Church, and the bible. I do these things for a reason, you do realize that?

Jehovah's Witness: You can never hear too much about God, sir! Also, what religion are you out of couriousity...?

Me: Okay look you recruiter, I don't care, I have religion and I'm damn happy with it, if people want a new religion, they'll go look for one, but I ain't, I'm happy I am a Methodist. Also, I have heard a hell of a lot more about God than you can tell me a short 2 minute lecture! Also, I bet you're gonna tell me about the end times and God will save us soon, right?

Jehovah's Witness: ... Your a Methodist? [i start to see a smirk...] Look, all I'll say is...

Me: I saw that smirk, you don't like Methodists? You don't people your own religion? *Gives the middle finger* Get the hell out of here before I get my dogs in here.

Jehovah's Witness: *See's the dogs through the slide door behind me starts to walk off.*

Thats what happened to the second one the came in the SAME day as the first. The first one I actually payed attention to, as he seemed to not have an attitude and liked my name. :)

But I hate people like that! My mom got mad but I don't care, these kind of people need to be told off. I swear the little kid he had with him was laughing. I don't have anything against Jehovah's Witnesses, but a lot of them are ****tards when they come to your door.

Silly TSBO.. You know you're major failure there? You didn't close the door. ;)

I wouldn't call them stupid so to speak. Just a little too attached to their beliefs. You really can't call anyone stupid for having faith.

True, else we would all be calling BWare stupid....

But there is a line to be drawn, and these people deffinetly cross it. Nothing wrong with defending your religion or backing up your beliefs, but going door to door is just as bad as tellemarketing, only worse, cause you can have all sorts of fun with telemarketers.

I'm not even going to start with the J's.. They knock on my door and i kindly ask them to leave, a fiew months later the same two come knocking again. Finnaly i simply talk to them in pure Doitch and they give me the "WTF mate" look and i laugh, then shut the door. I mean enoughs enough stop trying to force me in to your religion i don't want it =).

I'm not even going to start with the J's.. They knock on my door and i kindly ask them to leave, a fiew months later the same two come knocking again. Finnaly i simply talk to them in pure Doitch and they give me the "WTF mate" look and i laugh, then shut the door. I mean enoughs enough stop trying to force me in to your religion i don't want it =).

Since there is a no-call list for telemarketers, shouldnt htere be a no-door list for JW and others?

True, else we would all be calling BWare stupid....

Well, I suppose that some of you aren't calling me stupid.... :P :lol:

I try to avoid all pretenses of acting like a 7 year old, including name calling :P

I can solve your WoW problem

dont play it as much.

DIAF. :P

Now that I know urbandictionary.com, I'll be able to :D :wink:

And no, I'm usually too lazy to look stuff up, unless its Star Wars or C&C. And even then I dont look it up most of the time.