Sign in to follow this  
Psg188

TRAILER!!!

well well well, i come to check up on my favorite cnc community and i find CnC 3,sounds and looks pretty sweet, havent seen the preview trailers yet, as it took me like 45 minutes to remember my user name and password, but so far, from what ive seen, its gonna be a pretty kick ass game

NOD has finnaly tookin GDI down.. And now it but only a matter of time befor we whipe out the rest of your so called "Military" Hahaha.. Kain lives in death.

But yes i would have loved to see some nod units all though if there going as in depth as they say they are, they could just be finnishing up the GDI units and really just started making the NOD units =o.

Yes that so called millitary that has defeated you twice now. You guys dont take a hint. Have you guys had your hourly dose of Nod propaganda yet?

Funny that in nearly 40 years you guys still can't manage to wipe us out... Kidna incompentant isn't it? Considering you're extremely large military resources.... ;)

At least our EVA units dont go haywire.

At least our Allies aren't mutant freaks...

At least our funding was never cut off!

At least we DID learn from tiberium!

At least we ARE interested in alien technology!

At least we DO have fancy cool high tech stuff like lasers and plasma weapons instead of those old RPG's and railguns!

Kane lives in death!

Yawn... Shouldn't you be going through the Philidaphea wreckage or something GDI solider boy. :P

Play the GDI campaign in Tiberian Dawn and watch the end... Ah, gotta love it! :twisted:

Yeah, you see the decorator who designed the temple didn't do a good job. He liked all this gloomy red stuff, we were going for a more upbeat red gloomy look....

So it was going to have to go through a whole redesign anyway. So no biggie... ;)

^ What Luke said

And besides the new look we also wanted to install the seeker and more importantly, make it ready for Cyborg Commando developement :twisted:

Too bad your leader took quite a beating, eh? ;)

Also, titans.. bitches. ;)

I take it you were going for the more underground outcast of society look?

Has anyone done a forum poll on who their chosen side is?

Itd be interesting to see how many weakminded fools have bought into Kanes 'Brotherhood'. :D

:twisted: depends on the day of work,if im in a bad mood ,then im killin fools and ai with nod,evil sadistic and total destruction...if its playin lucas,whats it matter,ill beat him,hee,just messin man...from the days of way back,luk3us and i rolled as nod and kicked some butocks...... :twisted::twisted:

Has anyone done a forum poll on who their chosen side is?

What you mean the classic "favourite side" polls? Theres only 6 or so lying around these forums... Nod Always wins. :P

all those fools that buy into Nod's endless propaganda

The Majority are always right... ;)

The masses are easy to manipulate. There are no free thinkers in a crowd, something hitler proved well.

Hmm.. Good point...

I suppose that is why GDI are so successful then. ;)

You only made him stronger.

'Sides, Banshees and Cyborg Commando pwn your stupid disruptors, titans and even your precious MKII. Plasma pwns. Now all we need is a totally freakin' "LASER" tank. Yeah I was thinkin' Austin Powers when I wrote that.

Stronger? Last I saw of him he was in a tank full of life preserving fluid, time before that he had to half his face held together my some pretty bad tinbashing.

yeah so long live GDI's leadership! Oh wait, NOD killed them all.... LONG LIVE KANE!

Stronger? Last I saw of him he was in a tank full of life preserving fluid, time before that he had to half his face held together my some pretty bad tinbashing.

No, he just kinda mutated himself. ON PURPOSE!

Are you saying a Cyborg is weaker than a soldier with the same gun? You wanna test it out? DO YOU?