Sign in to follow this  
Psg188

TRAILER!!!

you got me exicted for a second.

I already saw it earlier today. I don't believe your the 1st dude to post the info.

lol sorry, it was really short, but the cenimatic footage looks really good you must admit..

Just wait for the full trailer later today. This game has it's own whole presentation coming up and it's gonna be one whole jaw dropping experience.

k now they released the actual trailer... download it here

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html

well you can't download it... but go to friday at 1:00 and watch it.. its about 3/4 through the presentation, first they talk about socom or some crap...

The trailer was done with the in game engine... and looks even better then I saw in the screenshots..

I've got the entire trailer in my PC... T'was ok...

The trailer in my opinion was poorly done. There was promise of it being a great trailer. In fact World in Conflict's kicked the ass of C&C 3's trailer outright!

it looks too generic for me... I couldn't see anything that made me want to get it other then a few good visuals... nothing looked special about it... and the Supreme Commander footage kicked the ass of the World in Conflict trailer no doubt... unless your a communist and don't like good games...

Meh, its just a tralier. :)

Guest MadBadger

All i know after the trailer is

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE...... must have MORE!

Man, for the first time infantry (from tiberium storyline) actually look like they can do something :D

If you know how to use the infantry from TD and TS, they're VERY useful. ;)

Only if you're NOD, combine Cyborgs and Rocket Infantry. Or use GDI with Disc Throwers. But by the time they're there, you will probably have 20+ Titans, which will easily crush any infantry.

Disc throwers were very effective backed up with a few MRLS's early on in game. ;) Infantry are really support units anyway, so they shouldn't really have to much power...

Aren't support units supposed to fire at long range? Like artillery?

Support units can be any thing from a single man with a heavy weapon of some sort, to a birage of MLRS's.

Back on to the real topic here.. (Nerd alert!) OMGZORZ YES!... *Cough* Yes the trailor did indeed look amazing, and they really have improoved the SAGE engine alot.

Back off topic =). Infentry can be built quick and can be deadly in TS/FS if you mix them right, also with a horde of disc throwers or Rocket infentry can take on titan rushes, iv'e done it many a time.

After finally watching the traliers I must say...

WHERE THE HELL ARE NOD! I mean seriously, who really cares about GDI and their crappy units. ;)

After finally watching the traliers I must say...

WHERE THE HELL ARE NOD! I mean seriously, who really cares about GDI and their crappy units. ;)

Consider yourself lucky Nod scum. They key to winning is knowing you enemy. Wont really matter in the long run Nod you cant suckerpunch the GDI and get away with it.

Yawn... Shouldn't you be going through the Philidaphea wreckage or something GDI solider boy. :P

Hahaha... man, we've already got trash talk going! This game is going to be GOOD :P